• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onatsky

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2010
    Parkville MD
    I sent mine exactly last month, emailed this morning and got a reply in the afternoon... Not Disapproved.

Looks like processing is faster now.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    emailed tonight...we'll see what happens

And the timely and polite response from the Cpl said:

"Your application has been received. May applications are anticipated to be processed during the first two weeks of June. Feel free to check back anytime for an update. "

a true professional

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!

"Your application has been received. May applications are anticipated to be processed during the first two weeks of June. Feel free to check back anytime for an update. "

a true professional

Good-to-know. I'll be contacting them on June 15th if I haven't received my confirmation in the mail.

BerBer5985

Apr 3, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    So with this, you basically still have to wait 7 days to pick it up, but you can purchase regulated firearms without having to wait 30 days in between? Is that right?

cobracutter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 6, 2009
    Faxed mine back in Feb and still havent got anything. I called and left 2 messages with the CPL and no response. I shot an email to him today so hopefully at work tommorw I get a nice suprise.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County

a true professional

June 6
    > Cpl Cusimano, > > > > I'm about a week early from the time you suggested I check back with you, but I was just notified that a pistol I ordered is ready.

June13
    Unfortunately my computer is still down. Also due to the current manpower issues I will be tasked with higher priority issues and will not be able to process collector applications at this time. I will begin again as soon as time allows. You can check back any time for an update.

Did I really just get told my issue is not a priority?!?

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    June13
    Unfortunately my computer is still down. Also due to the current manpower issues I will be tasked with higher priority issues and will not be able to process collector applications at this time. I will begin again as soon as time allows. You can check back any time for an update.

Did I really just get told my issue is not a priority?!?

I got the exact same email this morning. I mailed the form during the first week of march and haven't heard anything until I sent an email yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom