• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    A victim of a heinous crime who still doesn't get it.

[FONT=&quot]
    hZVEN2q.jpg
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]40th Anniversary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]1974-2014 [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There's A New Anti-Gun Sheriff In Town [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] After forty months of bullying guests and pushing anti-gun propaganda we were finally able to send Piers Morgan back to England. Unfortunately, CNN did not take long to hire a new gun control pushing poster boy. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] John Walsh, former host of America's Most Wanted, will be the new face of CNN to campaign for new gun control laws in America. He will be hosting their new primetime series, The Hunt. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The Second Amendment Foundation strives to protect our gun rights. We have to stand up to networks like CNN who put people on TV to bash our rights. We ask that you continue to support SAF to spread the truth about gun rights and fight anti-gun laws in the courts! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] The new host assures, [FONT=&quot]"We have a serious problem with guns in this country, and we refuse to address it."[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] He believes the gun advocate's solution is to... [FONT=&quot]"arm every grammar school 80-year-old teacher with a gun is absolutely ludicrous."[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Not only is Walsh the new anti-gunner for CNN, he loved the last one! He called Piers, [FONT=&quot]"the only journalist who had the balls to tackle the gun problem straight on."[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] If this is any indication of what we will see on his new show, BEWARE. Piers did not tackle the problems straight on. He had one view point, regulate guns to death and remove them from the hands of Americans. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Piers did not use facts in his arguments and he did not let his guests pose their arguments because he cut them off before they could start. When will we see a pro-gun host on CNN, MSNBC, or even FOX NEWS that will have the grit to speak the truth about guns and stand up to every anti-gunner out there? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] If this new show is anything like Piers' show we can expect to see lobbying for a new assault weapons ban. Piers constantly said we need to ban automatic weapons, why is it so easy to walk into a store and get an automatic weapon. He was ignorant to the laws and really meant semi-automatic firearms. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Expect to see lobbying for large capacity magazine bans as well. This is one of the first steps the anti-gun crowd likes to campaign for. They think it is an easy first compromise for the pro-gun advocates. Once this step is in place they can start shredding the pieces right off of our guns until our hands are empty. Criminals are going to obtain the banned items and ignore the laws, like they always do! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Gun Rights advocates pride themselves on defeating anti-gun groups with the facts. What better way to defeat your opposition than to present cold hard facts that cannot be argued? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    We must work together to ensure this new show does not do anything to tarnish our rights. When we come together we can accomplish anything.

Together, we can preserve the Constitutional rights our Founding Fathers intended our people to have forever.

Thank you. I know I can count on you.

Sincerely yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
    Founder
    Second Amendment Foundation

[FONT=&quot]P.S.[/FONT] Remember, the anti-gunners are raising tens of thousands of dollars to steal our rights from us -- we need your support now to help stop them dead in their tracks!

To send a check, please mail to:
    Second Amendment Foundation
    James Madison Building
    Dept Code 194
    12500 NE 10th Place
    Bellevue, WA 98005

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Second Amendment Foundation (www.SAF.org) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control.

Paid for by Second Amendment Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible. Copyright © 2014 Second Amendment Foundation, All Rights Reserved.[/FONT]​

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    They're about due for another check from me.

While I applaud John Walsh's accomplishments concerning crime in general, I am saddened to see he has this position on the 2A.

Too much time hanging out with TV types. I guess it's contagious. I'll have to say, though, that I can see the point about those "large capacity" magazines. Anything over 30 rounds usually doesn't feed that well, anyway. If that's what you want, better go belt-fed.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    He's being paid to be that way, the shoe fits so he put it on. Just like fluffing a resume, "of course I'm anti gun, do I get the job?"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Back during his America's Most Wanted days, I chatted with John Walsh at a studio where we both had projects. Guess what?

Security with him everywhere he went. Told me himself.

Typical Bloomberg-style hypocrite.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Follow the money. He must be getting low on earnings from the most wanted shows. Needs new income.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I hope John Walsh falls down a well and his 5Star Urgent Response Service fails to respond.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Walsh was never a friend of anyone but Walsh. His version of law and order glorified the police and yet failed to chastise the dysfunction of the criminal justice system.

He made it a game... it was never a game. Basically he exploited crime and fear of crime for profit.

Sorry but that's my take on the man and his show. This move does not surprise me that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom