• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Since I'm having my knee replaced on October 6th, I will definitely be attending this show on October 4th.

Anyone want to have a MDS meet and greet either before the show or during the show?

Lou, we'll see you at your table. Keep a few great deals behind the displays for your MDS brothers.

Jim Smith

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Since I'm having my knee replaced on October 6th, I will definitely be attending this show on October 4th.

Anyone want to have a MDS meet and greet either before the show or during the show?

Lou, we'll see you at your table. Keep a few great deals behind the displays for your MDS brothers.

Jim Smith

:lol2::lol2::lol2: Well if you're gonna' be there on the 4th with an MDS meetup in the AM before the show opens, y'all get to see what we have immediately after the show opens.:party29::lol:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    :lol2::lol2::lol2: Well if you're gonna' be there on the 4th with an MDS meetup in the AM before the show opens, y'all get to see what we have immediately after the show opens.:party29::lol:

Oh come on Lou, can't you sell us some of the $120 HBAR rifles you dealers are always selling to one another? :lol2:

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I may go and try to find stuff I'm looking for, like a Savage 24 in .30-30/20 gauge or a vz-24. Maybe I'll find someone interested in my Savage 99 in .250 SAV.

Or maybe I'll just end up with a bag of jerky and a Chinese knife to go dull in three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom