• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Were you the shooter w/Mini14 at the AGC? You left quite early.

Yep,,, I went over to the pistol range after putting 80rnds through the mini,, I wanted to burn up some pistol food as well,,, then get home for the RAVENS, game:sad20:

Tom

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    nice show i picked up a winchester 9422 un fired in the box from 1970s from old man walking in and a nice gerber mark in two in box wish i would had more cash for min 14 they were the deal off the day

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    It's amazing how i saw a saiga 12 at 3 different tables going from $675 to $1025:sad20: . i wonder what happened to the old dude that sells the gun powder mixture and exploding targets

I'm going to guess it might be illegal to sell in Howard County. Same reason you didn't see any stun guns.

I went looking for 9mm ammo. Several people selling PMC Bronze for $11-$18. As you mentioned, it's amazing the difference in prices for the same item.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    I thought the show this year was pretty good. My recollection is that the show last year was 1/2 the size.

Maybe there's hope for Howard County when it comes to gun shows.

dr_baer

It was a pretty good gun show. Picked up a Mosin, some ammo, and misc items. There's always some deals at the shows and stuff you can not live without!
    crewdog.gif

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Pretty good show. I kept circling back to a Tikka T3 .243 that caught my eye, but didn't take the plunge. Did buy a Damascus blank from the gentleman near the back.

Still kickin myself for not getting the 243. Maybe next show.

hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    I thought it was a pretty good show. Lots of stuff on my wish list. Vendors were pleasant. Most people seemed to have bathed recently.

Finally broke down and bought one of the restored 1903A3 Springfields that James River had. Been wanting one for a long time. I guess they aren't collectable, but should be a good shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom