Jail Break Brewery welcomes MDShooters event!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    son of a b!tch! an event close to me and i couldn't make it :(

Cyra

Mrs. Glaron
    Feb 4, 2014
    Was nice meeting everyone the other night, would love to do another get together at Jail Break...the beer was great! :beer:

CrazyIvan

Crazy Ivan
    Aug 2, 2013
    Scaggsville (Howard County)
    Thanks to everyone who organized this event and brought/donated door prizes. This was my first time meeting anyone from this community. It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to the next event.

Thanks Again
    Crazy Ivan

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks to everyone who organized this event and brought/donated door prizes. This was my first time meeting anyone from this community. It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to the next event.

Thanks Again
    Crazy Ivan

Thanks much, this event was the largest MDShooters event ever hosted, and it would not have been possible if so many of 'us' hadn't chipped in and made it happen.

We'll do it again in the Spring, was a nearly unanimous vote from those present.

This event proved to me and many of us that together - we can once again make Maryland a better place. Our mission for several years now.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Thanks much, this event was the largest MDShooters event ever hosted, and it would not have been possible if so many of 'us' hadn't chipped in and made it happen.

We'll do it again in the Spring, was a nearly unanimous vote from those present.

This event proved to me and many of us that together - we can once again make Maryland a better place. Our mission for several years now.

re: the bold...

Beer.

;)

Seriously, though... It was a good event, and I look forward to more of them toward reclaiming our state AND keeping the community thriving.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    All - I had a great time with you at Jail Break. I apologize for taking so log post this but we are in the final sprint to the election. The beer was great, enthusiastic crowd, great departing gifts for the lucky and new friends. I look forward to the next one.

Getting back on point please make sure everyone we know votes. We need a big change and the wind is blowing strong for us. Thanks.

Tim Walters
    Candidate Distrct32 State Delegate
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Getting back on point please make sure everyone we know votes. We need a big change and the wind is blowing strong for us. Thanks.

Tim Walters
    Candidate Distrct32 State Delegate
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Absolutely! Please tell your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers to go vote. This is a critical election. Momentum is on our side, but we have to ALL push through to make it happen.

Cyra

Mrs. Glaron
    Feb 4, 2014

Why wait until spring? I think with the great victory from the Nov. 4 elections most people are up to a party. I know I am! :lol:

breimer273

Jul 25, 2013
    SOMD
    I am going to blame the website because I never got an e-mail telling me that the date had been added... I hope there is another one because there is nothing I like better than booze and guns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom