• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    What do you have in stock? Any MDS specials going on this month?

This will go on a Ruger 22/45 Lite and a 10/22.

Thanks!

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    The 22/45 lites look awesome with the pilot 2, lines match up perfectly. We have those on sale for $300 cash/check price and AAC still has their $200 promotion going. We also have Element 2s at $450 and SS Sparrows at $500. The Sparrows take down the easiest and the latter 2 are also rated for more than 22LR, but weigh a good bit more. Bring the gun in and you can even try them on it to see what they look like.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    22-45_Pistol_with_Pilot_Installed_1_small.jpg

This is the older pilot, but it's very similar in appearance.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Nice size and look Nate. That's light too.

The cheapest silencer I've seen out there so far is the Tac65 from Tactical Innovations. Any body have experience with that one?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nice size and look Nate. That's light too.

The cheapest silencer I've seen out there so far is the Tac65 from Tactical Innovations. Any body have experience with that one?

A can is yours for life, mostly. Almost no secondary market at all, especially on rim fire cans. I wouldn't let cost be the sole driver. That being said, if I were in your position, I would likely get either the pilot or sparrow. The sparrow is much more robust, but heavier, and rated for FA 22lr and up to 5.7. It is also easy as none other to take apart for cleaning. The pilot 2s are insanely light, and will work for your needs quite well. AAC having that online credit for $200 would probably push me towards that right now if I only intended use on a 22/45 and 10/22. The tac65 is a bit older design, but I have no hands on with them.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    How long is the AAC promo in effect for? Also, I recommend Engage for price and service. Got my Sparrow from them and it's a great can. Can be used for 5 calibers and FA rated on .22.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    I regret buying the sparrow through engage who walked me through the whole process so I wouldn't be lost... (shoulda got the SDN-6 but eventually I'll have both lol)

7990443017_de9d9ee51d_c.jpg

8162619950_12556a27a1_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom