• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawman1800

Jul 29, 2012
    I use to train Jiu Jitsu with Dan. He's a great guy and a class act.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Spoke to Bongino last night...

I was at the Charles County fair last weekend and heard Bongino was going to be there. When I got there they said that he had to change plans so I didn't get to see him. I came home and sent him an email via his campaign site telling him that he really needed to get out and see those large events so that people would recognize him. Yesterday when I got in I noticed I had an email from his office and they wanted my number so that he could call. I gave them my number and in about 30 mins he called. This was at 730PM just before he went on WMAL with Levin. We talked for a few minutes and he was very genuine. I mentioned that I had been introduced to him via this forum and a neighbor of his. He knew exactly which forum and the neighbor that I was referring to. I agreed with much of what he was discussing but the thing that impressed me was that he actually listened to me! He really listened and didn't give me that usual political rhetoric. I can promise you that I will be voting for him and if you were to read about him and his story you probably will too. Give him a chance and look at his story. Very good example of a citizen and comes from an honest background. I really wish he had signs on all the major routes right beside Cardin's. I am so sick of Hoyer/Cardin full plywood sheet color signs that I thought of making some of them for Bongino and putting them up myself. Not real sure of the legalities so I opted to err on the side of caution.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I met him at the Towson festival. He supports universal health care but through private insurers, not a govt run agency.

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    He seems like a decent human being but cops are inherent liars. Just personal experience with cops. If they are honest they deserve praise but most are liars. I cannot vote for him for that one reason. But I would not vote for any cop to be quite candid.

That is as unfair as racial prejudice is. Cops are people. There are some that are nice, fair, and honest, and there are some that aren't. To say you can't vote for someone simply because they wear blue is very, very short-sighted, and not a little bigoted.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    He seems like a decent human being but cops are inherent liars. Just personal experience with cops. If they are honest they deserve praise but most are liars. I cannot vote for him for that one reason. But I would not vote for any cop to be quite candid.

CIA operatives are inherent liars too, but i would trust most any of them with my life from anti American forces (which is how i view most liberals anyhow)

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    My support.

Attachments

• IMG_5900.jpg
      IMG_5900.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 161

Lawman1800

Jul 29, 2012
    That is as unfair as racial prejudice is. Cops are people. There are some that are nice, fair, and honest, and there are some that aren't. To say you can't vote for someone simply because they wear blue is very, very short-sighted, and not a little bigoted.

Thank you.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Thanks for pointing this guy out. He seems to make a lot of sense. Gets tangled up on some of his "Econ 101" at times in some of the vids on his site ("cost" is not the same as "price", and a product's supply and demand curves don't do a lot for the actual cost of production), but he sounds like he's got his head on straighter than a lot of people, let alone politicians. Knowing he's pro-2A is big.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Excellent write-up on PJmedia.com

An Excellent Republican Candidate You May Not Know: Dan Bongino

There is even a real chance that he could win against his opponent Ben Cardin. Like the presidential candidates, Cardin and Bongino have two or three debates coming up, one of which will be broadcast on one of the three major networks, and another on the local Maryland PBS station. I have not heard Cardin speak, but Bongino is up on both domestic and foreign policy, and can handle anything thrown at him. Like Paul Ryan, he has studied economics and he regularly cites works that have influenced him, like the writings of Thomas Sowell, Milton Friedman, and others.

Has anyone heard when their debates will be broadcast ?

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I've seen a lot of supporter signs for him in Fredneck and even some in *gasp* Rockville... my favorite gas station BP on 85 has a HUGE sign for him!

Couldn't all the folks from the combined "red" counties elect someone other than the machine-chosen candidate if they had higher turnout? Fredneck, Carroll, Eastern shore, southern Maryland, Panhandle, Harford.... I'm thinking if we had effeciently run get out the vote campaigns there, we could outvote the MoCo-PG-Bmore corridor..... Especially for Bongino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom