• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    One more for Bob. Great source of information.
    Just don't park in front of his mail box.....

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I just spent the better part of 2 days at Bobs. I bought a 550b and he helped me put it together and made sure that I was comfortable with how it operated.

Being new to reloading, I was a little overwhelmed but Bob made it fairly painless.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Surprised they didn't send it for free.
    +1 on Bob. I tend to visit him every two months or so.

I spent too much time and money there, but I got what I needed (pickup tubes, dies, etc) so it was worth going there. I'm heading back next month to pick up a .40 S&W conversion so I can switch out from the Lee Turret I'm using for that now.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I just spent the better part of 2 days at Bobs. I bought a 550b and he helped me put it together and made sure that I was comfortable with how it operated.

Being new to reloading, I was a little overwhelmed but Bob made it fairly painless.

+ 1 for Bob - He provided careful over watch as I unboxed my 550 which I bought from him and got everything dialed in for 45ACP. I really appreciated that he made me do all the work and carefully explained each of the steps.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    + 1 for Bob - He provided careful over watch as I unboxed my 550 which I bought from him and got everything dialed in for 45ACP. I really appreciated that he made me do all the work and carefully explained each of the steps.

Bob also called me this morning for a "courtesy call" and told me to call him if I need any help. Couldn't be happier!!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom