• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stricer555

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Jessup
    So this being the first time I've watched a hearing, does it always go like this? I cant see how they could rule against it with opposition as shady as this.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Kind of felt bad for the MSP officer taking hits from Dwyer because the "Command Staff" at MSP didn't have the fortitude to take a position. Maybe their absence is an indication of their belief in the importance of defending the current system.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Sounds like MSP is saying they don't have the manpower to deal with the influx of CCW apps that would be forthcoming.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    So this being the first time I've watched a hearing, does it always go like this? I cant see how they could rule against it with opposition as shady as this.

I believe last year it passed the house (maybe unanimously??) only to never see the light of day in the Senate b/c of being top drawer'd

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Did one of our msi guys switch clothes with the REAL msp licensing representative? Thid guy is one of our best witnesses

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Who's the hottie in the audience, first row, wearing the tan jacket second from left?

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Do they do transcripts that we can read later? Dwyer is in the top 5 MD delegates that support gun rights in congress in 2011, according to the MSI data I'm working on. Sounds like he is working for some extra credit this session ;)

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    ok so using the standard player, I clicked to full screen it. this fixed my buffering issues. the video play is choppy as hell but the audio in constant...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom