• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    The club may re-launch their t-shirt sale if there is enough interest in doing a second run. Looks like they would run about $20 including shipping. Seems a small price to poke Mike Bloomberg in the eye. I know I'd pick up a couple. Anyone else?

I'd be interested in one also.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    The head of the club is looking into making the t-shirt order page alive again.
    As soon as I hear anything, I will post a link to purchase the club shirts.

I wonder what size Danny Webster wears?:innocent0

ETA: Please keep posting if you are interested in a shirt. The more folks standing inline to buy one, the more likely the club is to reactivate the buying site.

Last edited:

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    $12.81 for sizes XL and smaller (larger sizes cost a little more depending on the size).

Navy and Black. Cheap enough I'll order two (one of each color - for every occasion).

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    $12.81 for sizes XL and smaller (larger sizes cost a little more depending on the size).

Navy and Black. Cheap enough I'll order two (one of each color - for every occasion).

There will be a small additional shipping charge once the order comes in. As I understand it, the shirts are all shipped to the club and they have to get them to their final home. I can probably pick up an order from the club and help distribute them in the Baltimore area if you want to go that route.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    There will be a small additional shipping charge once the order comes in. As I understand it, the shirts are all shipped to the club and they have to get them to their final home. I can probably pick up an order from the club and help distribute them in the Baltimore area if you want to go that route.

I ordered 2.
    If anyone in the Carroll County area needs theirs picked up I can help.

MDGUNNUT

Apr 12, 2016
    wish i didn't wait until my senior year up here at Frostburg, to get the itch to start a shooting team. oh well! Good luck and have fun!

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    Maybe WVU going to the olympics made them jealous. I would definitely buy one after working there and seeing all the pseudoscience from Bloomberg's school of public health. All studies funded by the Joyce Foundation.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Thanks to all of you who have ordered or are planning to order soon.

I hope you will also take a minute or two and help spread the word about the t-shirt sale and also about how awesome it is to have this club active at JHU. The club was approved by university faculty as a special interest and hobby program, and in 2017 is slated to be rolled into the university’s athletic department as a full-fledged sports club.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

I'll take one.

I live near the Homewood campus, so if you deliver North, I'll go South, (a reasonable distance, say 15mi...2A Sales).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom