• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    So is it Bernie or Hillary? Mu gut tells me that as the weaker candidate, Hilary is the DINO choice. I think a lot of Bernie supporters will stay home rather than vote for her. Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Hillary is NOT the Dino choice.

She's all but assured the nomination. Personally. I think she's our next POTUS...

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I copied this from my post in the watercooler for those who don't have access.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=192841

From the WaPo article the reason to DINO for Edwards.

That said, the two offer Maryland voters a stark choice, and not only a stylistic one, between the courtly, understated Mr. Van Hollen and the forthright, unwavering Ms. Edwards. The main difference is that Mr. Van Hollen — pragmatic, detail-oriented, agile — could be a real force for accomplishment. By contrast, Ms. Edwards, whose many attributes do not include a gift for team play, would reinforce Congress’s tendency toward stalemate along partisan lines.

If DINO's can vote Edwards enough to boot Van H in the primary she will be more beatable in the general election. If she still wins the general election, which is possible in this state, then although we still have a rabid anti in the Senate she will be a much less effective opponent and will loose Van H's seniority.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Ok,posted Edwards as DINO pick. Objections? Is there another Democrat candidate who has a chance to win in D8?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    So convince me why she isn't the weaker of the 2 candidates? All the RCP polls show Sanders beating the R candidate by wider margins than Clinton.

You're got until tomorrow to do it! :)

Because her "backers and operatives" have already bought and paid for her nomination and coronation.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Anyone know anything about District 4 Representative in Congress on the Republcan ballott? Choices are:
    Robert "Bro" Brodus
    Rob Buck
    George E Mcdermott
    David Therien

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    Can't find anything really on his 2a stance but Ed Tinus seems to be a DINO.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_8a393982-1aab-5f87-a219-bfe0cfbab3ea.html

He finds common ground with both Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders. “If you like Trump, and you like Sanders, then I am your guy,” he said. “Both of them are my kind of candidates.”

“I’m calling for Republicans to register as Democrats in this primary to get me in office. I’m like Bernie Sanders: an independent running as a Democrat, because you can’t win in this state if you’re not a Democrat.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom