• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FactOrFoe?

Aug 29, 2013
    mymy my225...
    i too am talking here and now and merely want to point out that there are always extremes and sure some of them will embrace the mass killing of 9/11 and some will embark on the ironic road of making money ridiculing capitalism (so there you have your pray-rug hypocrites)
    but the extremes will always be misused for what they were not intend (i.e. i bet the taliban didnt know they are still working for americans) and its anyones choice to hold and express these views but it comes down to your opinion possibly becoming a tool of a party which may have little concearns for what you treasure
    not wanting to downtalk 9/11 but there are atrocities taking place beyond the american border and even within that deserve the same commitment to be solved as for example the deconstruction of the constitution so many had died for
    and i honestly think turning a blind eye to one but not the other is considerably just as hypocritical
    i thank you if for as little as acknowledgement

MY225

Victoria Vel Servitus
    Jan 8, 2010
    FactOrFoe? / Stevel Knievel

Did I see you two walking in Towson Friday evening turning right at York Rd and E.Joppa Rd.

Have a good one.

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    "butts down to Lafayette Square" Lafayette Square? Butts? I guess you will be trolling there also.

"protest military action in Syria" Tad premature. No Military Action has been taken yet, and hopefully the Congress says NO!, leaving the cmdr in depends to swing in the wind.

You "detest" ALL organized religions. Does this mean that islam is dis-organized faith?

By all means come on out to Western Maryland, we'll have an old fashioned Pig Roast in your honor.

OB

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Methinks stevel is has crossed the line in several instances...

Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

Common Courtesy: Is expected of everyone. This is a very general rule but one that any adult shouldn't have trouble following. As a rule if you wouldn't say something to someone's face, then you should think twice before saying to them it over the Internet. Remember that everyone places different values on things and what's small and insignificant to you might be a big deal to another member.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    If you look at other posts from Stevel, it only cements the position he took in this thread. I like this one, for instance:

Israel needs us more than we need them. How would they fight their battles without us. We give them more aid (guns, artillery, aircraft, money, etc.) than any other country. I say we cut them loose.

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none." -Thomas Jefferson

What a shocker you would feel this way, Stevel :rolleyes:

I smell a turd :tdown:

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    and calling someone a turd because they state the obvious then quote a founding father doesn't break the rules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom