• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SgtKope

Nov 7, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    Was anyone shooting about 3:45pm today? I heard a few shots pretty fast maybe 8 or so in a row then a pause and then again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    There are two hunting geese in the front yard of the John Hopkins birthplace house which is now boarded up by the owner, who is also the developer of the land all around the house. He recently filed for a permit to tear the house down which more than likely will be allowed. They also were just given grading permits for the proposed old folks home which I believe will level the snow sledding hill at Riedel and John Hopkins Rd. County Exec. Schuh just decided the county will not buy the "historic" land so I am guessing the hunting land will soon be a strip mall. When I moved here Riedel was a dead end and did not make it to Johns Hopkins rd.
    The two hunting lay in the front yard in camo bivouacs till the appropriate timing. pew pew pew.
    But I am not sure it is Goose season still?? If I can contact the owner I would love a pistol range over there until the 7-11 arrives.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    There are two hunting geese in the front yard of the John Hopkins birthplace house which is now boarded up by the owner, who is also the developer of the land all around the house. He recently filed for a permit to tear the house down which more than likely will be allowed. They also were just given grading permits for the proposed old folks home which I believe will level the snow sledding hill at Riedel and John Hopkins Rd. County Exec. Schuh just decided the county will not buy the "historic" land so I am guessing the hunting land will soon be a strip mall. When I moved here Riedel was a dead end and did not make it to Johns Hopkins rd.
    The two hunting lay in the front yard in camo bivouacs till the appropriate timing. pew pew pew.
    But I am not sure it is Goose season still?? If I can contact the owner I would love a pistol range over there until the 7-11 arrives.

This reads like poetry. Weird. Maybe I just need some coffee or tea.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    White's Hall, where the hunting is and all, is technically Gambrills ... y'all.

Article

I have several published poems, however, many years ago.
    Funny thing is I am currently researching an original signed poem from Longfellow, which I got from the estate at Bancroft Hall ... Y'all.
    How about I light off a couple bottle rockets @ 5:00 sharp.

White's Hall, where the hunting is and all, is technically Gambrills ... y'all.

Article

I have several published poems, however, many years ago.
    Funny thing is I am currently researching an original signed poem from Longfellow, which I got from the estate at Bancroft Hall ... Y'all.
    How about I light off a couple bottle rockets @ 5:00 sharp.

Gambrills,the zip code that has no limits/boundaries. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom