• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Will probably do York in the morning and stop by HOCO on the way home to make for a full day, assuming I'm in the mood to drive to York. If not then just do HOCO as it's so close to home and has been a good venue for me in the past.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Anyone know of any IPs/dealers in the Baltimore/Washington area that attend this show and would be willing to do a transfer? Possibly looking to meet up with another member to buy a handgun at the show. I know the gun would have to go back with the dealer for the waiting period, just wondering if there is anyone at the show that offers transfer services.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Anyone know of any IPs/dealers in the Baltimore/Washington area that attend this show and would be willing to do a transfer? Possibly looking to meet up with another member to buy a handgun at the show. I know the gun would have to go back with the dealer for the waiting period, just wondering if there is anyone at the show that offers transfer services.

Send a PM to Shooters Discount. He is an IP here and will be there. Worst he can say is no. Also Brian from South Carroll Sporting Goods is an IP and I believe will be there as well. Both are great shops to deal with.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Wait a sec this show and the York show are both on the same weekend?? NICE!!

Miykael

Feb 14, 2013
    I will be there looking for mosins, SKS, a rossi 92 and a chiappa little badger hope I have better luck then the chantilly show

This little badger is intriguing. Has anyone ever seen these at the shows before? I'm curious where one could find one of these in MD? Do any retail stores sell these? Doesn't seem like there would be any compliancy issues since it is 22LR and single shot.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just finished setting up today and the place appears to have a large number of tables so there should be a lot of vendors there. The aisles are wide so there shouldn't be any problem moving through the aisles (no baby stroller barricades).
    Also Shooters discount will have the brand new in box Colt AR6721 HBAR's there at $995.00 cash or check price. Our inventory on these is starting to run low and don't know how long it'll be before we see another shipment.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Mopar92 will be there this weekend as I'll be raffling him off, winner will be announced Sunday afternoon at 2:45 PM. The winner will have the pleasure of knowing that his/her driveway, decks, and walkways, no matter how large, will be immediately attended to and cleared by Mopar92 (da' leedle Mexican) as soon as it stops snowing during all snow events that occur this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom