• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Soon to be new LE6920 owner. Want to purchase 30 rd magazines preferably in PA, but willing to drive to VA as well, if absolutely necessary.

Where are your favorite places to buy 30 rd magazines? And if you're willing to share, which brand do you buy? I am reading a lot about USGI magazines and PMAGs, but it is all still rather confusing for me. I just want them to be strong and feed reliably.

Thank you,
    Jim

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Pmags - Va, most of the time at Gander Mtn or the like, have never had a mag related issue (so far) while running Pmags. I get mine in Va simply because I have friends in Va, and it's a shorter drive for me than going to Pa.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    USGI/PMAGs, they all work for me. I've never had a magazine related failure save for not inserting one correctly.

I buy mine at the Dulles gun show generally. Seems like they've been creeping up in price lately though.

-Jim

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I buy windowless PMAGs at the Quantico Tactical outlet store (NOT the Q-Town store) by Potomac Mills Mall. 5 mags for $55. $8 for steel GI style with green followers.

Freak

May 20, 2011
    Gaithersburg MD
    Sharp Shooters in Lorton is right by my office. The have a great selection of PMAGs (assorted color & w/windows). I believe I paid $21 for the black PMAGs with windows. They always have them in stock.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    I got a couple pmags from Thunderstick Enterprises in Fawn Grove PA. They have a bunch in stock with or without windows and different colors.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Midway usa and amazon.... ship them to my moms vacation home in front royal va they just bring em home to me..... there is a bad ass bass pro shop right off 95 past kings dom that keeps ton in stock bout 2.5 hrs from annap.....

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

You might not want to advertise that. Them transferring the mags to you in this state is illegal.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Midway usa and amazon.... ship them to my moms vacation home in front royal va they just bring em home to me..... there is a bad ass bass pro shop right off 95 past kings dom that keeps ton in stock bout 2.5 hrs from annap.....

+1 I do the same thing but i get mine from cheaper than dirt

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Thank you for your concern but thats the least i need to worry being caught doing haha

You represent us and our community so well :sad20:

Men and women fight tooth an nail every day to gain an inch of ground for gun owners and gun laws in this state. You publicly slap them in the face by showing you just don't care and only want to laugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom