• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Any IP near Balto with CMMG 22LR conversion bolt assy ?

I have some magazines if you are in MD and don't have a 10 rounder.

I might consider another brand

I was thinking of using this in my AR pistol

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    no matter where you get it, itll be loads of fun. I went to the range 2 weeks ago and used cmmgs 22lr conversion.

I got the cmmg stainless steel one and their charging handle. I also picked up some black dog 25rd repair mag kits, and a Taccom pressure plug, Didn't shoot without the plug or charging handle first, but for their prices, I decided why not get them all at once.

I shot federal automatch 40gr, not a single issue. went through 150-200 rounds. Carbon build up wasn't too bad.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    no matter where you get it, itll be loads of fun. I went to the range 2 weeks ago and used cmmgs 22lr conversion.

I got the cmmg stainless steel one and their charging handle. I also picked up some black dog 25rd repair mag kits, and a Taccom pressure plug, Didn't shoot without the plug or charging handle first, but for their prices, I decided why not get them all at once.

I shot federal automatch 40gr, not a single issue. went through 150-200 rounds. Carbon build up wasn't too bad.

How was accuracy? I've been told that the 22 conversion kits are inherently less accurate than a dedicated 22 caliber upper receiver

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    How was accuracy? I've been told that the 22 conversion kits are inherently less accurate than a dedicated 22 caliber upper receiver

Eh, I couldnt really test accuracy. I forgot to bring a boresight laser and a tool to adjust my cheap-o red dot. Plus, the indoor range was only 75ft long. That and i mostly went to the range to test out my M&P40 and my friends HK45.

Yes they will be less accurate than a dedicated 22lr, but not sure by how much. Watch a few of the reviews on the CMMGs conversion kit and form your opinion on how less accurate they are then a dedicated upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom