• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    In general they are getting cheaper though.

I noticed WASRs are at about $480 now and will probably end up cheaper than that.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008

Attachments

• DSCN0451.JPG
      DSCN0451.JPG
      87.3 KB · Views: 789

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I wouldnt buy a fly by night armament gun way to many flake company's in the ak world i can name like 10 off the top of my head

+1. For that price I would rather buy a WASR plus a bunch of ammo/mags.

Say what you want about WASR's but at least they are built in an actual AK arsenal that has been building them for 51 years for their military and uses new hammer forged chrome-lined barrels of known quality. Even after their quality took a nose dive after their 1983 purges it is still better than a lot of the crap American builders are coming out with today. The only reason I sold mine was because I came to find out I did not like underfolders at least on a 7.62x39 rifle since shooting it sucked with that stock for me.

I give the well-known domestic boutique assemblers a pass (Krebs, etc.) because they care but the others I refuse to give them my time or energy.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Kind of ignorant to post this on a Maryland gun forum where 99% of the users cannot legally exercise their constitutional right to buy an AK, and are bitter about it.

Kind of ignorant( actually use the word properly) of geography. There are plenty of MDS members in VA/PA/DE who appreciate a heads up on AK deals.

:cool:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Kind of ignorant( actually use the word properly) of geography. There are plenty of MDS members in VA/PA/DE who appreciate a heads up on AK deals.

:cool:

Not sure if you're trying to sound stupid or not, but I think my comment shows a comprehension of geography.

Feb 28, 2013
    Kind of ignorant to post this on a Maryland gun forum where 99% of the users cannot legally exercise their constitutional right to buy an AK, and are bitter about it.

While true on the "bitter" count, I'd say you're wrong on the "ignorant" count.

First of all, that was uncalled for. Second, some of us plan on fleeing the Peoples' Repubic, or have friends or relatives who have, and appreciate knowing where we can locate a fine piece of combloc awesomeness.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom