• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Perhaps in time. This is going to bring forth virulent opposition in Annapolis for sure, lol.

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    That has to be the first article in the BS that I have ever read and had zero problems with.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Our political system desperately needs fundamental reform.

Oh. My. God! Have the BS Editorial Staff all gone on vacation at the same time? How did this article ever slip through the dragnet?

They'll be calling for Recall ability and term limits next...

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    They did that a couple years ago. The question was worded by the ruling party, though, and the people didn't really know what they were voting for/against.

Another case of an uneducated electorate screwing things up for everyone.

I remember it well, my hope is that a case like this allows new weightto be thrown behind the cause and the retarded masses might click the lever on the right for their treat this time

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Gerrymandering needs to end. It may or may not restore our 2A rights, but it sure will make Annapolis function better and reduce the kleptocracy.

Unfortunately, politicians rarely vote themselves out of power. Democrats only want to end gerrymandering in red states, not blue ones.

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    Looks like Hogan has followed through and created a commission to look at redistricting. Of course, the legislature has decided it's dead before arrival.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-hogan-news-conference-20150806-story.html

Naturally, they would use one of the most unflattering pictures of him...the man is going through enough right now; not that he should feel any need to be ashamed or hide what he's going through, of course.

As for the article...

Holy BEJEZUS, the amount of bull that came out of people like Pat Murray. I love that he actually pointed out a problem that anyone, with common sense that is, could realize is due to people like him.

Yes, the people of MD are not happy! Much needs to be done, for MANY issues! Why? Maybe because you dipsticks have gerrymandered the hell out of this state and we common peons can't vote good people in!

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    2011 map yielded an unfair result, with seven Democrats and one Republican in Maryland's delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives.

He noted that Democrats have about a 2-1 registration advantage over Republicans in Maryland.

"We're not seven to one Democrats to Republicans," Hogan said

And Miller has the nerve to say Hogan is putting us at a disadvantage? Pat Murray has the gall to say that Hogan isn't helping families - He just lowered toll charges.

what color is the air on her world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom