• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Right now, I'm working on my old 16" stag. The barrel needs to be replaced ( factory with Noveske), so while I'm at it, I'm changing the gas system to middy and swapping out the carbine foregrip with a 14" Fortis.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I just finished a 300 blackout suppressed setup.. next ones are a AR15 throw back with triangle grips... as period correct as i can go..

probably a 9mm pistol
    and a 17HMR... are my build out plans

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    the new 17? no not in the ar platform it has not. i think the only rifle is the BMAG by savage right now.

F17%20RIGHT%20SM.png

http://www.franklinarmory.com/PRODUCTS-F-17-WSM-SEMI-AUTO-RIFLE.html

But it sure is '$pen$ive....

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    JP CTR-02 on order! Sure it will cut my 3 gun times in half. Just kidding of course, about cutting the times, that is. Just trying to get rid of all the excuses before I come to the realization that I'm just slow.

www.jprifles.com

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    JP CTR-02 on order! Sure it will cut my 3 gun times in half. Just kidding of course, about cutting the times, that is. Just trying to get rid of all the excuses before I come to the realization that I'm just slow.

www.jprifles.com
    I use JP hammer/trigger springs and handguards on my AR's. I like the feel of the JP's, but not a "quad rail" fan, so it makes sense. Overall the quality of the JP products has been great.

I did want a "JP" rifle before the ban, but can't justify the price over the 5 stripped lowers in the safe waiting for attention.

My next AR is up in the air- possibly 9mm pistol or SBR. The 6.8 ammo is getting much cheaper, so that's a possibility. Or just an old school A2 with carry handle and 20" barrel- as ugly as the handguard is, there's something about it that's appealing. Lou's 20" Colts have taken restraint since he posted them.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    50 Beowulf.....just received the bolt and barrel today.

12.7x42mm, since A.A. doesn't sell barrels.

Bill Alexander has been known to sue people/companies for using the '50 Beowulf' name on parts/guns that weren't from Alexander Arms.

He's a special kind of guy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom