• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Blaster, thanks for the heads up. I called him and had him check is serial. He says he is also going to have the armorer double check it to be sure. He has a p239 single stack for off duty use and is now concerned about it. Have you seen any of those experience similar issues (if you work where I'm pretty sure you work, you are in a better position to answer than anyone but maybe sig)?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Blaster, thanks for the heads up. I called him and had him check is serial. He says he is also going to have the armorer double check it to be sure. He has a p239 single stack for off duty use and is now concerned about it. Have you seen any of those experience similar issues (if you work where I'm pretty sure you work, you are in a better position to answer than anyone but maybe sig)?

He will be fine with the 239. I used one for work for about a year and abused it pretty bad and it held up. I stopped using it because it is not the best "combat" pistol. Single stack I kept pinching my fat mitts on mag changes.

I know no other agency has the round counts we do through these things. I do believe that the casual shooter/owner will never encounter a fracture of any kind with normal round counts. Unless they happened to get a "friday afternoon" or "monday morning" one fresh off the assembly line, which is always possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom