• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    "If the gun was in his waist, take the gun. ... Three men couldn't take a gun from his waist — he had to get hit like that?"

And, right on cue, the suspects Mama has a problem with police striking her son. If she didn't raise a piece of shit drug dealer he wouldn't have gotten hit by the police, simple as that.

"If the gun was in his waist, take the gun. ... Three men couldn't take a gun from his waist — he had to get hit like that?"

And, right on cue, the suspects Mama has a problem with police striking her son. If she didn't raise a piece of shit drug dealer he wouldn't have gotten hit by the police, simple as that.

I'm with her. There was no reason to beat up on that innocent yout like that. Them po-lice must've planted that gun. Anyway, that don't look like no Glock to me, and my boy only . . . nevermind.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    Left out: Why did they stop at the deli in the first place. Corned beef, or pastrami?

Lol. Good luck finding corned beef or pastrami at any deli on Monument street. You'd better be in the mood for some oscar meyer and tampico.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Starting to sound loike a new game show...

Wheel of Recidivism!!

Oh, no... you landed on "Go to Jail". But wait!! You're also our lucky "Early Release player of the week"!!

I won't even go into the apparent check his Mama's gonna get for the "Po-leece brutafying" her baby gots.

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    this is what makes my blood boil... 3 things..ILLEGAL GUN...ILLEGAL POSSESSION due to probation.. and ATTEMPTING TO FLEE AND RESISTING ARREST.. not to mention that it says he tried to draw the weapon during struggle.
    if it were my momma, i would be safer with the police.. she would have beat the hell outta me for even thinking of being that stupid..

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    this is what makes my blood boil... 3 things..ILLEGAL GUN...ILLEGAL POSSESSION due to probation.. and ATTEMPTING TO FLEE AND RESISTING ARREST.. not to mention that it says he tried to draw the weapon during struggle.
    if it were my momma, i would be safer with the police.. she would have beat the hell outta me for even thinking of being that stupid..

And then turn you back over to the police....:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom