• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You guys have done that to me numerous times:sad20::sad20:...while I was stuck inside doing my part in defense of our country:D Met up with Jmac...shot 7 Different pistols...:D:party29:

since when?? not from me! :o;)

i was going to when im on my holiday/vacation but never had a chance..

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    fine.. be that way.. brag about it while most of us are at work!!! :mad54:

Just coordinate a day with some buddies and take off. That's what PTO is for! Vacation with family? Screw that noise! Daughters wedding? Tell someone to videotape it! Funeral? Grandma always got you socks for Christmas anyways! You need trigger time!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    lol...when does crazy AL go? Ive seen him there random times...or maybe I'm there randomly...:o:D

Every chance he gets, we were talking last night after he got off work about going today, but he wasn't sure since the high for today was only going to be 49 degrees. I didn't hear from him this morning, so it looks like today he stayed home, where it's warmer.

I know tomorrow we'll probably be down there since it's going to be a bit warmer, possibly thursday too. If I can get some more .223 loaded up, I'll definitely be going.

Got to function test, bent the retaining pin in my BCG last time I was there, made things interesting when my AR was doubling since the firing pin was stuck and causing slam-fires. :o

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Every chance he gets, we were talking last night after he got off work about going today, but he wasn't sure since the high for today was only going to be 49 degrees. I didn't hear from him this morning, so it looks like today he stayed home, where it's warmer.

I know tomorrow we'll probably be down there since it's going to be a bit warmer, possibly thursday too. If I can get some more .223 loaded up, I'll definitely be going.

Got to function test, bent the retaining pin in my BCG last time I was there, made things interesting when my AR was doubling since the firing pin was stuck and causing slam-fires. :o

yikes.. did it came loose? thats not good.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Didn't come loose, but the retaining pin had a solid bend to it. I consider that my fault for not noticing my last trip out, got home and went to break it down to clean the BCG, noticed the pin was fighting me coming out and when I tried to put it back, but didn't give it a second thought. About 3k on the round count for it.

My other upper the first upgrade was the KNS Perma-pin for the BCG, close to 8k on that and never had an issue.

So guess what I have in my other upper right now, that KNS Perma-pin.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I made a few rounds last night to test the function, no round/powder - just a primer, had a solid hit, popped the primer, so it looks like it should behave now.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    So, with all the talk of Judge Legg's ruling, is MG gonna be packed Thursday? The temps are supposed to be in the 70's!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Even just the regular ole plain hot dog is a great way to hit the spot, I got to drive back to Calvert Co. after leaving MG, so I don't need the chili dog 'expediting' my trip any. ;) :lol2:

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Even just the regular ole plain hot dog is a great way to hit the spot, I got to drive back to Calvert Co. after leaving MG, so I don't need the chili dog 'expediting' my trip any. ;) :lol2:

LOL. Never seen someone eat two plain hot dogs before. Dwight and I were quite puzzled when we saw them on the table. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom