• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Not shocking having dealt with some of the officials from Park Police. Most of the rank and file seem to be decent though.

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    Here is the problem, "There is no mention of any other former officials being held accountable for past failures, some of whom are still employed by the Department of Interior or other Federal agencies." This is a systemic problem throughout government agencies.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd like to point out that the USPP were issued HK P7M13 pistols; by and by they went to something else, and all the HKs were to have been destroyed.

One can hope that they were not. The market price on those guns is in excess of $1500. As a taxpayer, I'm horrified to see my money turned into manhole covers; as a fan of the P7 pistol, I'm horrified that I will not be able to afford one; should these come to market, it would drive the price down to something rational, and bring in over a million bucks to the USPP budget.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Let's see. The US govt intentionally put guns into the hands of bad guys in Fast and Furious.

Now they are losing them.

Anyone care to venture on the math comparison of govt guns ending up in bad hands versus the so-called problem of gun show and bad dealer sales supplying bad guys?

iSHOOT

Jan 6, 2010
    AA County
    Baaahahahaha i know it shouldn't be funny to me, but we ALL talk about those boating accidents that we've been through. I guess it finally happened to uncle sam

They've gotta get those weapons for syria some how?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Baaahahahaha i know it shouldn't be funny to me, but we ALL talk about those boating accidents that we've been through. I guess it finally happened to uncle sam

They've gotta get those weapons for syria some how?

Nah, they're at the bottom of the reflecting pool ... a 'rare' but tragic boating accident for sure.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Baaahahahaha i know it shouldn't be funny to me, but we ALL talk about those boating accidents that we've been through. I guess it finally happened to Uncle Sam.

No doubt, I wouldn't screw with the Potomac based on how well armed it is from all those boating, canoeing, kayaking accidents.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I'd like to point out that the USPP were issued HK P7M13 pistols; by and by they went to something else, and all the HKs were to have been destroyed.

One can hope that they were not. The market price on those guns is in excess of $1500. As a taxpayer, I'm horrified to see my money turned into manhole covers; as a fan of the P7 pistol, I'm horrified that I will not be able to afford one; should these come to market, it would drive the price down to something rational, and bring in over a million bucks to the USPP budget.

Officers were given the option to buy back their gun, and only their gun. From what I can tell, most did not. I now know of one that was bought, and it has my name on it for whenever it sells. A good friend of mine at the time did not choose to buy his back even with me pleading for him to do so and with him knowing that he had a guaranteed, legal buyer for it.

I carry a P7 PSP all day, every day at work and sometimes away from work, and would love to step that up to a P7M13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom