• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NINJASNIPER

Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore Maryland
    I am in desperate need of work. I am a type one diabetic and i havent had insurance for the past year so i have had to pay for my insulin and other supplies out of pocket. I have not had a legal job since I was 17 but i have worked several under the table jobs 4 years bartending/beerbacking and for the past 2 years i have worked as a laborer for a contractor. I also have been doing simple tattoos here and there. I am a hard worker and will go above and beyond the call of duty to get the job done and get it done right. If i don't know how to do something I will not hesitate to ask. Yes i do have tattoos and i know people are judged by it but if you can look past them you will find that I am a very good employee... I am currently not driving yet but i am on my learners permit and will be on my provisionals come september and i already have a vehicle in line i just have to get the money for driving school.

if anyone is interested or knows anywhere that is hiring please contact me on here or at (443) 820-5893 or by email Richardjob1349@gmail.com thank you and happy shooting

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Have you considered one of the building trades apprentice programs? Sheet metal, Steamfitters, Plumbers, Electricians. Work can be hit and miss at times but once you have a skill no one can take that away from you.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Have you considered one of the building trades apprentice programs? Sheet metal, Steamfitters, Plumbers, Electricians. Work can be hit and miss at times but once you have a skill no one can take that away from you.

This. It is absolutely imperative that you have a skill that the general population does not have. It may take a little bit of time to get through, but in the end you will be happy you did it.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    This. It is absolutely imperative that you have a skill that the general population does not have. It may take a little bit of time to get through, but in the end you will be happy you did it.

Exactly. If you ever become accomplished at something you are no longer entry level. You don't want to spend your life as entry level.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If you are an Anne Arundel County resident, contact AAWDC.org for training and job placement assistance. If not, contact them anyway to see if other counties have a similar program.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    OP, the drivers license is critical.

Future employers want to be reassured you have a means to get to work.

Good Luck

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    OP, the drivers license is critical.

Future employers want to be reassured you have a means to get to work.

Good Luck

I work with a guy that has a valid drivers license but refuses to drive. If somebody can't pick him up and bring him in he will not show. I think he's afraid to drive. :shrug:

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I work with a guy that has a valid drivers license but refuses to drive. If somebody can't pick him up and bring him in he will not show. I think he's afraid to drive. :shrug:

I grew up and still know a woman like that. Her issue stems from an accident in which she killed two people while she was still on her learners permit. This was 12+ years ago. The violence of the accident was so high that the surviving four people involved have no recollection as to what happened. It was a head on accident at speed.

But she will never tell anybody that when they wonder why she doesn't drive...

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I feel. His problem is he's the definition of "habitual drunkard" and has gotten one too many DUI's due to his past military experience of 20+ years the judge keeps letting him off. Probably one of those " if I see you again...." type things. He would rather keep drinking daily (to the point of falling out of the chair while sitting.... I've seen that) then drive.

Anyway OP good luck to you finding employment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom