Who's our next Governor!?! Gansler or Brown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RonInMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 22, 2010
    Who's our next Governor!?! Gansler or Brown?

Does it make any difference really what dem/lib is elected in this state? They all lie. They'll tell you what you want to hear while campaigning then vote their way, "it's for the kids", "I'm voting my conscience", etc etc etc, and too they all have friends who vote them back into office election after election, then complain about the way the state is run.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Heather will do well with the white guilt communities but I don't know the AA community will feel about an openly gay governor.

Mr H

Banana'd
    You just hit my next point...

It will not be Gansler, because the primary will be decided on the basis of guilt.

Black or gay or [insert protected class here], they will play on it, because, by gum, to NOT vote for them would just be ___-ist

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    This just in from MOM:

When Lt. Governor Anthony Brown and I were sworn into office in January 2007, Maryland's government was not working for middle class families because of you-know-who, and you-know-who.

But instead of making excuses [spending 7 years blaming others is not "making excuses"], we I came together and made better choices - and over these past seven years weI've been delivering better results:

Last year, we I led our region in job tax creation. WeI've made the waters of the Chesapeake Bay healthier, and we I just rolled out one of the most aggressive idiotic plans of any state to combat climate change. I also made Maryland a safer place for criminals to live and practice their trade, by making it harder for ordinary citizens to buy guns, and by eliminating the death penalty.

And, together [umm, well, except for Baltimore City, and PG County], weI've built America's #1 ranked public school system for an unprecedented five years in a row.

I established Maryland as a welcoming place for "new Americans" who come here by non-traditional means and who deserve in-state tuition rates because we know that they will vote D.

But if we want to continue delivering better results more government and less freedom, we you have to continue making better choices paying the country's highest taxes, and one of the most important choice$ we can make is electing Anthony Brown governor. Please join me and contribute a whopping $5 or more to his campaign today. I might give him another $5 down the road as well.

http://action.martinomalley.com/anthony-brown

Anthony Brown has been an essential part of the results we've delivered since taking office. He has my full support as we continue delivering for Maryland families. [Now that's damned with faint praise.]

If you agree with the choices we've made, like winning marriage equality and passing the nation's toughest laws to reduce gun violence keep people from exercising their Second Amendment rights, then let's get this done.

All the best, suckers.

Martin O'Malley​

Bel Air Guy

Jul 29, 2013
    You can always write in your choice for Gov., any vote against the strongest Dem running is better that voting for a turd. Then in the general election vote your mind not your party. I don't hate dems, just people that don't love this country (including all that we stand for)

Mr H

Banana'd
    There will be amazing games played with the election.

No candidates filed yet, and still all the posturing...

Several hundred trial balloons, letting all the dirt come out in the media before anyone has to say they are actually a candidate.

The LG picks will tell us who the MD Dems want to be in the throne for the next 8 years.

Gonna be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom