• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    I need to find an electrician to work on a 1099 (pays own taxes/benefits) for my company. Pay will depend on experience/truck/tools. I am a 1 man band that provides a high level of service to my customers with a very diverse work load (resi/comm/industrial). I need a professional, self motivated individual with good troubleshooting/customer skills as well as a good attitude. If you miss time or show up late, I'm not your guy. I need someone dependable, #1 in my book, and we can work with the rest. I'm willing to consider a high level apprentice as well, if you think you can meet the other requirements.
    My work can range anywhere from residential service calls (troubleshooting knob&tube or just changing an outlet) to commercial trouble calls/new installation at businesses/schools/govt locations. Must be able to work at state/federal locations that require a backround check.
    I am looking for an individual that can work independently with minimal supervision I can move to the next level with. All work is in the Baltimore metro area, most work in Baltimore city/county and some work at Ft Meade.
    I am not a training snob, I do prefer some formal training, but I have worked with many great electricians over the past 25 yrs that have had no formal training.
    If you think you are interested in this, please PM me for more info..... resumes may be sent directly to broncolou@comcast.net

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom