• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Guys,

I need your help finding my dad some reliable help. He is looking for a coworker or two to assist him with his work in a furniture warehouse. If anyone has a son who is reliable, hardworking and looking for full time hours please let me know.

He works for a furniture installation company and he is the warehouse manager. He is 65 years old and working twice as hard as any guy he has there now. They keep hiring guys who are lazy and he is one of the hardest working guys I have ever known. He is getting worn out fast but does not want to "retire" yet. I want to keep him around as long as I can but he does not know when to quit and will work himself until he can't walk, and then do it again the next day.

The location is off of Nursery Road in Linthicum, MD. 40 hours per week requested but for good help he will take some part time. 10-12$ per hour (Need to confirm). Hours would be from 7:30am - 3:30pm approximately.

Job would be loading and unloading trucks at the dock. They don't have fork lifts but do use pallet jacks. Assisting with arranging and moving warehouse stock.

Please call me or send me a message if you have someone. Eric 443-271-5230

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom