• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    just yanking your chain bro....:D

Oh, I know....It's good.

I'm chompin' at the bit wanting an 870. I'm still a Mossberg guy, but a buddy has a 20ga 870 that we shoot all the time and I like the solid feel of it.

I'm not gonna trade anything I have, though because I'd have to go into the oddball stuff to trade and I want to hold onto those.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    its easy to find an 870 @ $150. Why pay 2x taht much when you can get one for less and fix her up!
    Where can they be had for $150?! I'd pick up a couple just to have some running projects at that price.

I've seen 'em, but money's really tight. Don't want to use credit cards unless I have to.

I'm, well, being.......responsible. :sad20:

The 870 definitely will be the next gun once I am back "in the money".
    Being responsible is overrated. Credit cards and spending to the limit is what this country is based on, and has had no ill-effects :innocent0

Really though good for you, financial responsibility is :thumbsup:. 870s are my favorite shotguns by far.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Where can they be had for $150?! I'd pick up a couple just to have some running projects at that price.

Being responsible is overrated. Credit cards and spending to the limit is what this country is based on, and has had no ill-effects :innocent0

Really though good for you, financial responsibility is :thumbsup:. 870s are my favorite shotguns by far.

FPS knows of a few special sources for inexpensive shotguns. If you were here in NC, I could turn you on to a couple of spots. Shotguns grow on trees down here.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    FPS knows of a few special sources for inexpensive shotguns. If you were here in NC, I could turn you on to a couple of spots. Shotguns grow on trees down here.

I'll be driving to FL in March :innocent0

It was the same way when I lived in Indiana. None of this regulated stuff, FTF on anything you wanted and guns were everywhere on the cheap. Ah the good ole days.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I guess someone snatched it up off the classifieds today before I could get home. :sad20: to bad, I was willing to bid up to 450 in a bidding war here. to bad for the seller. I guess the seller didn't think I was serious.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Haha my buddy said he wanted to give someone a good deal since it is free, too bad you weren't quicker you could have gotten it for $300

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    If 'ya snooze 'ya loose. It's in my safe.

Anyone want to buy a 28" Modified Bbl? You can do all that tacticool crap to it. Cut it off short, weld on flashlights, red dot sights, range finders, bayonet lugs, bipod and other assorted "cool" stuff. $100

Last edited:

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    Noel,

what is your fascination with people posting photos of guns? :rolleyes:

are you wearing pants when you're looking at the photos? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads