• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    An email from their PAC:

If this (it didn't post) thing actually came from MOM, this no good lying piece of shit libtard muvva' fukker that happens to currently be the goobner is worse than that shithead in the White House now. M(POS)OM complaining about the possibility of somebody else lying. HEY YOU M(POS)OM, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD START LOOKING IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad20::mad54:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There's dems in office and leading races with higher NRA ratings than hogan. Olsewski jr has an a rating, for example.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Back to the OP...

I'm curious as to whether NRA could even be compelled (short of a subpoena) to releast that sort of info.

We know there's no "there" there on this one, but it's interesting.

They would never give that info up.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Maybe he wants to legalize underage dueling with high powered assault rifles using large capacity clips ...what a load of horse droppings! They have nothing else. The man who would be governor has no clothes and these are the tactics he has to resort to. The sad part is his supporters believe this crap.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    If I were the dems, I would be worried about Hogan coming in...maybe for once we will see someone willing to tackle the corruption in the Dem Party in this state. I mean...not like he hasn't been calling for Brown to release docs over his improprieties during the election.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Why, oh why, do they think that this issue is such a winner? Is it? Are we in the 2A deluding ourselves and the vast majority of people in this state really do want to do away with their own rights... or (as I hope and pray) are the O'-Brown consultants just plain off base on this?

Bloomberg PAC $$$$$$$
    It dazzles them...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    While i support and will likely vote for hogan baring unforseen events, i think his answers on 2ndA stuff were lacking in the debate. I would have respected him more if he would have just been honest and not tried to walk the fence by saying that he wont repeal SB281 etc.

He is still the better 2ndA candidate by a long shot, i just wish he wasn't so afraid to say so

To win, he not only needs the 2A voters, but some of the Dems and fence-sitters, not all of whom are ardent 2A supporters

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    Strategy. 2 D : 1 R, simple math. Really. And it sounds like their base is eroding after yesterday. Why give them ANY ammo to use against the good guy?

Yeah yeah yeah, I get all the "lessor of evils" crap...but let's face it, there is more at stake than JUST your 2A rights...your wallet is screaming for relief too!

you aren't going to beat them by getting enough of them to vote R, that just aint going to happen.

As for the good guy angle: you dont get any points from me by pointing at the other guy and saying he is a career politician while you are standing there giving politically expedient answers that you know aren't even close to the truth.

the only chance Hogan has is to honestly be who he is, energize his base with his message (which should have included appointing a 2ndA friendly MSP head and making CCWs easier to get) and hope that Browns base stays home because they assume he has it in the bag.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    the only chance Hogan has is to honestly be who he is, energize his base with his message (which should have included appointing a 2ndA friendly MSP head and making CCWs easier to get) and hope that Browns base stays home because they assume he has it in the bag.

Have to be honest, I almost browsed past this post without reading when I saw your username on it :innocent0

But I think you nailed it here :thumbsup:

crow = eaten

To elaborate, if the absolute only way to win is to compromise one of your core positions....lose

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    So the O'Malley PAC and the Brown Campaign are both running with this same message.

Presumably, O'Malley and Brown see each other every day right? In my mind they have adjoining offices, no?

PACs and Campaigns aren't allowed to coordinate, right?

Mr H

Banana'd
    So the O'Malley PAC and the Brown Campaign are both running with this same message.

Presumably, O'Malley and Brown see each other every day right? In my mind they have adjoining offices, no?

PACs and Campaigns aren't allowed to coordinate, right?

I believe the restriction is for unaffiliated SuperPACs, but I'm sure someone will be along to correct that if needed.

Bald Fat Guy

Oct 7, 2014
    A hypothetical Govenor candidate in Md could give dream 2A speaches , and have his base energized to a frenzy, and then count on loosing by 25 point margin. Be a hero within our circles , and hope to generate some attention in national circles for later on either in national GOP circles , or for a minor apointment in a GOP administration to be announced.

To have a vaguely realistic chance of actually becomming Gov , they would have to reasonably energize their base, AND make meaningful inroads with Dems and Unaffiliateds.

Is our goal to elect a Gov, or create a Glorious Martyr ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom