• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    This didn't shock me in the least bit. We all knew it was coming in the debates. It's now up to us to get every friend and neighbor informed and willing to vote. This election maybe our best shot for a very long time to come.

Especially since we gave it to them. :sad20:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I am extreme because I think that self defense is a natural constitutional right, not just for people in power or have money. I am also extreme because I believe in arithmetic and fiscal sanity.

I think we are all extremists now. Thanks O'Malley!

When are we rolling out the "as seen on tv" MDS t-shirts with a picture of Mr H on the back?

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Maybe we should start referring to him as an "Anti-American Extremist

Politician'". Steal a page out of their playbook and say it enough, it might stick.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I am extreme because I think that self defense is a natural constitutional right, not just for people in power or have money. I am also extreme because I believe in arithmetic and fiscal sanity.

I think we are all extremists now. Thanks O'Malley!

When are we rolling out the "as seen on tv" MDS t-shirts with a picture of Mr H on the back?

My privacy (and others') was violated by WaPo and WBAL researchers for this.

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    he said Hogan met with "extreme gun owners"...

Then he got off the subject as soon as he could, apparently realizing he'd stepped in it.
    WTF is an extreme gun owner?

Someone who has been fingerprinted and passed a Brazilian background checks.

That's, an extreme gun owner.

Feb 28, 2013
    My favorite lil' firecracker!

These people would go there and wind up seeing that their utopia would turn into anarchy, because nobody would get what they wanted. That is the flaw with their ideology. Their dreams do not coincide with reality.

There's a reason why such places keep their people behind walls with armed guards and media blackouts. Can't have the masses seeing how much better life on the other side of the iron curtain.:rolleyes:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    OK, so we're having this lively debate here on the forum, but is anyone bringing up this stuff to those OUTSIDE the forum to showcase to other voters what Brown really stands for? To try to persuade the undecided voters exactly what Mr. Brown feels an 'extremist' is?

Don't want to sound like an dick, but these discussion goes nowhere here-it's preaching to the choir-it only does good elsewhere....

I use resources outside this forum to bring up these points to a larger audience of voters. That's where the focus should be IMHO

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013

Attachments

• horse head gun.jpg
      horse head gun.jpg
      8.1 KB · Views: 448

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Right now about all Brown has in his pocket is fear mongering. He can try to paint Hogan with the Ehrilch brush, but that only goes so far - you can't make a cabinet member own all of the policy decisions of the last Republican governor, although he did try to do that some.

In any case, he calls us extreme gun owners because he's trying to make people fearful of Hogan and distract away from the last 8 years of horrific finances and state economy.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    "Extremist." It's just the kind of improper but derisive labeling you can expect from a liberal democrat that is watching his lead evaporate. You would think oath breaking Colonel Tony, adorned with a Bronze Star for whatever, and having been deployed to Irag for community activism, would know what a true extremist is. But no, he thinks anyone that disagrees with his feel good unconstitutional approach to violating your fundamental right to self defense makes you and I extremists. Its laughable to anyone with a half a brain.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    If MDS members are extremists, I'd offer this as justification:

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" ~ Sen. Barry Goldwater, 1964​

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Look at the bright side folks!! I have come to the conclusion that the liberal left use a very specific platform for the uninformed. Label something the opposite of what it is. Example- "Affordable Health Care", "Common Sense". So that makes us, the "Extremist gun owners", "Law Abiding Gun Owners". The EXTREME liberals are real close the Fascist!!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anthony Brown is just trolling. Being O'Malley's token black running mate helped get Martin O'Malley elected, Brown's payment for his service of helping O'Malley win is the Governor's mansion. He feels entitled to be Governor because that's what the Democratic Party promised him. He has no accomplishments besides helping O'Malley get elected, and the few things he's managed have turned to crap (such as the health care exchange). He's not intelligent, he's not hard working, he's not fit to lick my boots. I could care less what he thinks of me. His opinion literally means nothing to me, although I admittedly find it amusing that he has such contempt for us.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    Really??!

If you knew what actually happened, I'd hope you would think differently.

Just trying to lighten the mood.

If it's any consolation (maybe not), objectively, this was the most bizarre piece of reporting I've seen in a long time. If they wanted to do real damage I can think of 400 ways they could have done it. As it is, I think they made themselves look sillier than us child killing AR carrying gun extremists. I mean, it's not as if we each have not written flaming pissed off letters to our reps, so they know who we are, even if they don't know what we post under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom