• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Did you guys catch that in the debate....we are f*cking EXTREMISTS!!! At one time I had respect for him because he was military now he can suck it!

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Do extremist share recipes for ground beef and other food?

Do extremist do charity and karma posts as much as MDS?

Do extremists offer prayer and well wishes for members and their families, most of whom they never met?

The only extreme situation is how extremely far that Tony Brown has his head shoved up his rectum.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Do extremist share recipes for ground beef and other food? EXTREME CHEF

Do extremist do charity and karma posts as much as MDS? EXTREME FRIENDSHIP

Do extremists offer prayer and well wishes for members and their families, most of whom they never met? EXTREME KINDNESS

The only extreme situation is how extremely far that Tony Brown has his head shoved up his rectum. EXTREME *******

:D

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Where is that short plank that people were made to walk across, that ended over the water? You know what? Screw it, he needs to be keelhauled on an aircraft carrier.

Is Brown that far out of touch with reality?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Just out of mild curiosity who exactly
    did he say were extremists?

He mentioned the "expose" in the Washington Post so either MDS or MSI.
    Something along the lines that he was telling the extremists one thing about FSA 2013 in private while campaigning saying the opposite

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    He mentioned the "expose" in the Washington Post so either MDS or MSI.
    Something along the lines that he was telling the extremists one thing about FSA 2013 in private while campaigning saying the opposite

What expose? Did I miss something or was he making stuff up?

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yeah, we're "extremists" because we want to preserve the God given right to keep and bear arms to defend ourselves, which is acknowledged as a fundamental right in the Constitution of the United States...

Wow, I have been called an extremist more times in the past 6 years than I care to count for believing in the founding documents of this great country.

Why don't these people who don't go find a country that matches their mindset and stop trying to reinterpret those black letters on the white paper to suit their oppressive drive to turn this country into one they should be living in? All the while surrounded by armed security.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yeah, we're "extremists" because we want to preserve the God given right to keep and bear arms to defend ourselves, which is acknowledged as a fundamental right in the Constitution of the United States...

Wow, I have been called an extremist more times in the past 6 years than I care to count for believing in the founding documents of this great country.

Why don't these people who don't go find a country that matches their mindset and stop trying to reinterpret those black letters on the white paper to suit their oppressive drive to turn this country into one they should be living in? All the while surrounded by armed security.

My favorite lil' firecracker!

These people would go there and wind up seeing that their utopia would turn into anarchy, because nobody would get what they wanted. That is the flaw with their ideology. Their dreams do not coincide with reality.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

The Democrats truly beleive, we are to inept to think for ourselves, so the government must do it for us. They truly believe government should run everything.

Since we are free thinking and want to be responsible for our own families, we are a theat to their ideology.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I would expect the MSP viewing here to be cranked up at little at AB's request.

Claybreaker 2

Aug 25, 2013
    Frederick County
    Would that be because our views are extremely different from his such as personal responsibility and belief in the Constitution and Bill of Rights versus dominating government control and confiscatory redistribution programs.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    What expose? Did I miss something or was he making stuff up?

It was from a Washington Post piece where they quoted a thread on Maryland Shooters forum which talked about how Hogan was not mentioning firearms during his campaign but had informally met with a few of our members and told them he could do some things for us behind the scenes if elected.

So, yes, Brown called this site a group for firearms extremists in his debate.

DrCatt

A Knight Without Armor
    Mar 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    This didn't shock me in the least bit. We all knew it was coming in the debates. It's now up to us to get every friend and neighbor informed and willing to vote. This election maybe our best shot for a very long time to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom