For those who carry or for those who like to shoot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Thurmont Conservation Center. IDPA classifier and match. Saturday, November 28, 2015. someone will be along soon to give the details.

TTMD? :smoke:

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Thurmont Conservation Center. IDPA classifier and match. Saturday, November 28, 2015. someone will be along soon to give the details.

TTMD? :smoke:

The classifier is not a typical match, but is the standard IDPA match which results in your classification of Novice, Marksman, Sharp Shooter, Expert, or Master. The classification is based on the cumulative match time. It gives you a way of evaluating your own performance over time, or if you shoot in a classified match later on, it helps make sure your score is compared to like-classified shooters.

Here's what the classifier looks like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcgsd9_cBm8

Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:04 AM
    Subject: November IDPA Update, Nov 28 Classifier Match
    To: Thurmont IDPA <thurmont-idpa@googlegroups.com>

This is the announcement for the Saturday Nov 28 IDPA Match at Thurmont, MD. This will be a classifier match with a side match. Maximum registration is 27 shooters assuming I can get SO support for three squads. I have arranged the squads by time slots:
    - Squad 1: 9AM-10:30AM, 9 Shooters and SO's
    - Squad 2: 10:30AM-12PM, 6 Shooters
    - Squad 3: 12PM-1:30PM, 6 Shooters
    - Squad 4: 1:30PM-3PM, 6 Shooters
    We will have two bays running the classifier and one bay with the side match.
    Match is subject to weather cancellation.
    Registration on Practiscore at: https://practiscore.com/thurmont-sat-nov-28-idpa-classifier-match/register

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    And don't forget this...

i would like to challenge all wear/carry permit holders here to an IDPA match coming up on the following dates: tuesday, nov 17, saturday, nov 28 or saturday, december 19th.

here's the deal, i will pay your entry fee to participate in the match, if you pay for an annual MSI membership. that easy.

matches are held at Thurmont Conservation Center. For more info, please feel free to ask.

if you are curious as to why i have challenged all WEAR/CARRY PERMIT persons, they have a voice too, and i am sure many are fed up with the whole process and expense.

PM's always welcome. :smoke: <<~~~we need to replace this icon with a vaping person. ha ha ha.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    IDPA can be addcitive. There are matches every wednesday and the first and third saturdays at the Bridgeville gun club. They welcome newcomers. Entry is 3 bucks on wednesday and 5 on saturdays. They welcome new people.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Probably, but I'm very forgettable.....;)

nope, i remember you. before the 10:30 classifier started, i was the guy who switched to the right bay, to even shooter squads (6 to 4 vs 5 to 5).

maybe see you on the 19th of Dec.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom