• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    I voted yesterday and after looking at the candidates and what they do, said and stood for as well as affiliation, Bongino was a no brainer for me.
    Kimble just seemed like a flake who got membership in a ton of organizations to try and appease anyone he could. Typical politician.
    Bongino's stance is just that.
    Regardless of who would have won the R side of the ticket, he/she would have garnered my vote against Cardin.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Well he got the primary.

(I voted for him after looking at each person's stance and record on the issues -- that took hours.)

Now let's hope we can knock out Cardin.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Well he got the primary.

(I voted for him after looking at each person's stance and record on the issues -- that took hours.)

Now let's hope we can knock out Cardin.

I saw him on the news tonight in Baltimore and he won't stand much chance in Maryland. I just don't see it happening. People don't trust cops at all and with the apathy it is just horrible. But I wish him luck even though I did not vote for him.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I voted yesterday and after looking at the candidates and what they do, said and stood for as well as affiliation, Bongino was a no brainer for me.
    Kimble just seemed like a flake who got membership in a ton of organizations to try and appease anyone he could. Typical politician.
    Bongino's stance is just that.
    Regardless of who would have won the R side of the ticket, he/she would have garnered my vote against Cardin.

What Kimble did was to try and go to the middle and appeal to the Dems after he used to win primaries by being nasty and against immigrants period. I don't think it has worked for him. I also don' find him to be a flake but he is too damned nice and talks about caring for animals etc. Republicans are not known to be warm and fuzzy types. If he stays Republican he will have to go back to being nasty like the Republican Party is demonized all the time. Bongino had the media because of his "story" and his relationship with Murphy. The funny thing now is that they call him. "Bong in o" on the news.

Last edited:

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    The few people I did talk to that didI remember said they weren't going to vote that MD goes democrat every year so it doesn't matter. It's that kind of apathy that prevents anything from getting done.

They are basically right. Now if the Woollard case gives us permits I see fewer people even voting. My problem with the Dems is that they want to give everything to foreigners and take it away from the Americans. The problem with the Republicans is that they seem to only care about big business and the rich. Wait, I am wrong..both parties are guilty of that.

My neighbor whines all the time but he does not vote. :tdown:Typical.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I think you are probably right but sometimes I have to wonder how close it would be if all the conservative voters with this attitude were to actually vote.

If all the people who whine about gun rights would join the NRA and vote I think it would be a wipe out of the liberals because even some of them support gun rights but they don't admit it..not pc. This election cycle really has been different. I just hope the voters come out in November or Obumma will win again.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Since Bong in o has won the primary, shouldn't we all be working to support him. Maybe get him out for a meet and greet. Might be a good way to get some of those fence sitters to actually exercise their right to vote.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Since Bong in o has won the primary, shouldn't we all be working to support him. Maybe get him out for a meet and greet. Might be a good way to get some of those fence sitters to actually exercise their right to vote.

he may show up somewhere if he was invited and thought he had a captive audience. I guess we will know in a month or so what will happen in his popularity numbers.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I have already recruited most of my friends and family to vote for him. Best part is most of them are democratic libtards; so, their votes are take aways from Cardin.

This year there is no "third party" candidate. That means there will be more voters on both sides. It could really be a wipe out for the R in Maryland.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    I think the key to winning Maryland would be to find a Republican who is more libertarian than social conservative.

Like me. ;) Only I'm not old enough yet.

Um, have you read your constitution lately?

Minimum age to run for US Senate is 30.

Minimum age to run for US House of Representatives is 25.

Minimum age to run for President of the US is 35.

Bang!

Uh, I have kids and they're the reasons, along with my spouse, that I'd like the option.

Politicians don't have to "like" guns. They just need to fight real hard for those who do.

Exactly.

Not a Cardin supporter.

Bongino;;;

. Do you support drilling (fracking) for natural gas in Maryland’s portion of the Marcellus Shale region?

While studying for my MBA at Penn State, I visited a number of fracking sites within Pennsylvania. I saw the attention paid to both safety and the environment. Having stated that, there have been accidents and poorly drilled wells and the companies at fault must shoulder those economic costs. But to deny Marylanders affordable energy, and western Maryland homeowners an opportunity to engage in the energy market, is unequivocally not the answer.

Kimble:...

John encourages the banning of "fracking" which is hydraulic fracturing to gain access to oil and gas in the US. This practice has been shown to pollute underground water supplies and poison the environment causing cancer and deaths.

I have well water. Do you guys have well water? If so Bongino is not the one to vote for.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...gas-drilling/2012/01/27/gIQAxhUcsQ_story.html

Dan has his speeches down pat and his story is interesting but I don't want fracking in my yard.

Literally the only post you've made that I can stand, let alone agree with.

What? What hyphen are you talking about???

Don't be silly. He's an AMERICAN. PERIOD. People want to know what his ethnicity is. Wonder why it even matters. Some of you ignorant fools need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Yup

Well, he supports fracking and he says a lot of rhetoric about supporting legal immigration...probably supports amnesty. I can't vote for him.

So....legal immigration is tantamount to allowing ILLEGALS to walk on in? Fail.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Like me. ;) Only I'm not old enough yet.

Bang!

Exactly.

Literally the only post you've made that I can stand, let alone agree with.

Yup

So....legal immigration is tantamount to allowing ILLEGALS to walk on in? Fail.

I personally think that anyone who can't speak clear English should be deported. :D Our country is really messed up. Illegals will be given amnesty and the regular Americans will have to pay for them. :tdown:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    We'd be stupid to stop allowing immigrants completely. We need to have the best and brightest people here in America, even if they come from other countries.

How very, very different the world would be if we hadn't got some of the scientists to come to America during WW2?

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    I personally think that anyone who can't speak clear English should be deported. :D Our country is really messed up. Illegals will be given amnesty and the regular Americans will have to pay for them. :tdown:

Does this apply to native born "regular" Americans as well? Where would we send all the folks wit a Bal'more accent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom