• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I've seen a few OD gen 3's around the way but no gen 4's. I could get one on Gunbroker but would like to see if any IP's have one.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    You just kicked the IPs in the shins. OP is looking for one locally (he posted in the industry partners thread).

Nope, of course I never did the exact same thing :)

When checking new posts I never used to look at what section threads were posted in either...

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks! I saw yours too but I'd really like a Gen4. My hands sweat..... a lot and I don't want to add a grip. Do you have any OD 19's or 23's coming in?

At this time no ETA. They're few and far between. AFAIK, only 1 distributor has access to the OD Glocks on these newer batches (Amchar) so the supply lines are a bit bottle-necked.

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    Thanks, but I'm looking for gen 4's.:thumbsup:

It may cost you a bit more, but if you can find a black one, have it transferred to Bollinger Gunsmithing & Sales and have them color it they way you want. They can Cerakote or Hyrdodip OD. I think they are having a sale this month discounting the price of Cerakote or Hyrdodipped, but I may have it confused with the PSA blemished lower offer. Give them a call to ask about out the details and if they have a black Gen 4 in stock, the money you save on transfer fees would offset the custom color work. Just a thought.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    It may cost you a bit more, but if you can find a black one, have it transferred to Bollinger Gunsmithing & Sales and have them color it they way you want. They can Cerakote or Hyrdodip OD. I think they are having a sale this month discounting the price of Cerakote or Hyrdodipped, but I may have it confused with the PSA blemished lower offer. Give them a call to ask about out the details and if they have a black Gen 4 in stock, the money you save on transfer fees would offset the custom color work. Just a thought.

Thanks for the input! I'll contact them tomorrow. The black ones are A LOT easier to find and I have one now that I might just end up coloring.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC

Or order off buds and have it shipped/transferred to bollingers for 30$. Total is like 570ish. That's a deal and the ip gets a few $$ too. Maybe they could hydro dip the glocks slide, that's what I want done to mine, some od green skulls to match the frame

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom