• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    This is my new VZ58 from the boys at Duff's. John the gunsmith put his awesome skills to work on this on. I'm not a big fan of Century's QC, so I decided to pony up some more $ and do a custom quality project. We started with a bare ORF receiver and a matching parts kit. I'm not fond of the particle board furniture of the VZ's so we went with a Fab-Defense quad rail and grip. Added a left-folding stock. Used Parker Duracoat finish. I think it came out great and very pleased. I just gave John some ideas but he pretty much had free reign on however he wanted to option it out and did an awesome job. Thanks to John, Vince, Kev and the rest of the gang.......[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 678

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I like everything but the rail. Just doesnt do it for me on an "ak style" rifle. I would love a folder like that for my VZ though :thumbsup:

longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yes those folding stocks are evil. It was trying to get at me on the ride home. I had to finally throw it in the safe

If you are crazy enough to keep it on there you should consider welding it in place. If you don't the stock could try and assault your face when the time arises. You know about those assault stocks...

Bluarms

May 3, 2014
    Mine is a Century VZ2008 and I don't think these will fit mine. Century built the receiver and barrel and it seems like a lot of aftermarket parts specifically say they won't fit VZ2008 rifles. Their furniture looks nice though. And I like my folder so I'm only looking for the pistol grip and the hand guards. Oh well, one good thing about the furniture that's on it is it doesn't really matter if it gets a ding or two! It is ugly as Hell though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom