• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    <<~~~has had several companies contact me to set up a website, says they can increase my traffic. i replied telling them the fact that they found me to solicit their wares proves i don't need one. then i considered having my wife's marketing firm do one for me for contact purposes and the such. then thought of the potential of anti's hacking me, and well, i still don't have one. don't really need one either.

every time no-bammy opens his big trap, my phone is off-the-hook so to speak with business inquiries. and i owe a debt of gratitude to all the IP's here and the gun stores who help advertise for me!!! THANK YOU (you know who you are).

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    My IT guys tell me the same group tried again at the first of the month and took it down for about an hour. We were better prepared this time with backup etc. This would of been near the anniversary of the actions last year. Need to be always diligent.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    Why don't those people spend their time actually helping someone instead of trying to mess up someone's business? I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom