• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have a factory barrel for my Beretta 92 and my Glock 17. All threaded 1/2x28. The threading is not that deep. Although the suppressor seats fine it does not engage the o-ring seal so it is not as quiet as it could be. I have a Gemtech Multimount I run on them. The Glock seems a bit quieter than the Beretta. I also run my Multimount on a S&W M&P 9 and it is the quietest setup I have for 9mm.

I have a Octane 45 HD in the pipeline right now. Cant wait to try that out.

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave. I was going to have my Factory barrel threaded,but decided I'm just going to get one from Tornado Tech or Gemtech.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like they only have a few right now. I just ordered a barrel for my Beretta 92 from Tornado Technologies. I'll probably end up getting one for my Glock 19 at some point.

Cool. let me know how deep the threading is. I like the original unaltered look my barrel has for my 92 but, I don't like the fact the suppressor does not thread on far enough down to engage the O-ring. Would like to find a 92 barrel that has a deeper thread.

Dave

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Cool. let me know how deep the threading is. I like the original unaltered look my barrel has for my 92 but, I don't like the fact the suppressor does not thread on far enough down to engage the O-ring. Would like to find a 92 barrel that has a deeper thread.

Dave

Will do :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom