• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I'm looking to take a little road trip this coming weekend for mags. I'm looking for the new magpul mags if any out of state IP's have any in stock (X5).

But I would also settle for Glock factory mags. Also want to pick up 1 glock factory 33 rounder too.

Walther PPQ M2 9mm mags also (X3)

EliteContent

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 3, 2013
    I'm looking to take a little road trip this coming weekend for mags. I'm looking for the new magpul mags if any out of state IP's have any in stock (X5).

But I would also settle for Glock factory mags. Also want to pick up 1 glock factory 33 rounder too.

Walther PPQ M2 9mm mags also (X3)

I went to blue ridge in VA for Glock mags.

It is a hike, but they have a lot in stock.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Nations gunshow, Chantilly, today through Sunday.

I may end up going Sunday early depending on how I make out ion PA. Turns out I'll be in PA today so I'll see what I can find up there.

I was in PA last Sunday, stopped by Trop Gun shop for the first time. Great place, super friendly staff. They hooked me up with some left over Adams Arms stickers and a couple hats from a promo over that weekend on my way out.

They were totally out of G19 mags of any kind, so I grabbed a few more AR mags. I picked up one of these new Hex mags to try out, a magpul 40 rounder, and a couple cheap steel mags.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Cabelas in DE has the +2 9mm PPQ M2 magazines. You might want to call to see if they have three.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll call and see if they have glock mags too. It would be worth the drive if they have both in stock, but not sure about going for just the 2.

I have been wanting to check that store out since it opened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom