Benchmark
    IMR 4227
    Retumbo
    H414
    IMR 7828
    H4831
    IMR 800x
    H322

And not one pound of H110 in the entire place.

And it would appear that the 405 grain, .458 hard cast bullet vendor didn't make it either.

And what the hell happened to the 4 full tables of tough to find magazines??? I guess it's not worth it anymore.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just got here but the coolest thing I've seen so far: the 8mm Polish Mosin at the Shooters Discount table

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    Seemed a little light on traffic this time around...I saw a nice Yugo SKS I should have purchased, but ended up only with a can of Ballistol. Saw a guy selling WWB 333 .22 pack for $65.00....LOL

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Bounty from today, all for my wife and not for me :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      111.6 KB · Views: 357

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I saw some 500 round bricks of blazer .22lr for $99:lol2:

I have some I'll be listing in the classifieds for $35/brick

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Did anyone see the guy with the $700.00 Norinco SKS? He also had some of the S.O.G Sino-Soviet SKS's for $550.

I would pay a bit of a premium to keep a local guy in business, but come on.

I didn't see him selling any guns.

Looks like ammo prices are coming down though. Which is nice to finally see.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Arrived around 1400 and wasn't impressed.

Some good things: fingerprinting, molded ear plugs, pocket watches and few of the raffles benefiting worthy causes. Someone asking Lou about tampons.

Was that Top Hat in the far right, thought he retired?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Some good things: fingerprinting, molded ear plugs, pocket watches and few of the raffles benefiting worthy causes. Someone asking Lou about tampons.

I thought the Hostess/Tasty Cake sale next to his booth was a nice touch.

Another Maryland gun show first.

Took home some 7.62x39, some Tetra gun grease, and a Liberate Western Maryland bumper sticker for the van.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Wasn't feelin' the love today.

Just the joy of someone waving around a SIG with her finger on the trigger and asking her husband why she needed a 9 vs a 380. :sad20:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Did anyone see the guy with the $700.00 Norinco SKS? He also had some of the S.O.G Sino-Soviet SKS's for $550.

Looks like ammo prices are coming down though. Which is nice to finally see.

South Carroll Sporting Goods had two nice matching number ghost Sino Soviets in the lower $400 ish range. Those were the best SKSs I saw.

Rookie Shooter

Feb 26, 2009
    Sykesville, MD
    since this show is right around the corner from my house I decided to check it out but I underwhelmed to say the least.

I did see a custom 10/22 at South Carroll Sporting Goods that I liked and I may stop by the shop this week if it is still there

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I'm seeing a lot of this as a catch 22. Not to bust balls here, but Maryland gun shows are not what they used to be. It's a two edged sword though, if you will excuse my redundency. If people stop going to the shows, then the vendors have zero reason to set-up at the shows. We, as buyers, bitch about the high prices so we don't buy. Since we are buying less, the vendors have to hit a home run on every gun they sell, but they are charging to much and we don't buy. It's a vicious circle. Sorry for the second redundency. I don't know what the answer is. Personally, I would say anything that is not 100 percent gun related is not allowed in the building, but the promotors would never go for this. I think the vendors need to start putting reasonable mark-ups on their guns. Dealers need to start putting "buy now" prices on the guns so the tire kicking, low life, internet buying, pond scum will have no recourse, but to "buy now". Last, but not least, the buyers need to start ponying up to support the local gun dealers so they can stay in business. Buyers need to remember that Maryland is cracking the whip on us and it's going to get worse. I, for one, am not at all willing to spend money and time driving to PA and VA only to be told by PA and VA dealers that they won't sell to MD buyers. It would be nice to find the answers.

I can't believe

I said all of this

without breaking it down

into easy to read

paragraphs.

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Can you get the LIVESCAN fingerprints needed for HQL? It is hard for me to get away from work on weekdays and most places have pretty limited weekend hours.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    This is a free market
    It items are prices higher than what people want to pay then they will not sell.
    I'm not buying something to help elevate prices.
    I did see a few items I should have left with and will go to the store this week to see if they are still available.
    I did see a guy with federal 9mm for I think it was $15 box

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Hhhhhmmmmmm...................I wonder who THAT ^^^^ person is???

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I think the only good deal I saw of the day was the two Ruger American rifles in .270 with the Navy digital camo(what the hell was the Navy thinking, camo uniform? Oh great, fall overboard and no one can see you!) for $299.00. That is $50.00 less than Walmart for a plain black stock. Prices on SKS's were rediculous. $600++ for a SKS? Nuts! Marlin 336 for $700.00, wow. I should have just saved the gas, and driven over the bridge to Bob's in Calloway. Think that is what I will do tomorrow, at least I won't have to worry about him "epoxying" the mags for the 10 round compliance. I didn't see Lou at the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom