• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Are you of russian or eastern european descent? If so, you shouldn't have a problem :innocent0

These guys work at Trimpers.................

tumblr_m9huotMRr31r140oh.jpg

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Have you hit Salisbury?

What have you done in the past/skills?

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    Primarily because they will work for less than minimum wage and live in a one bedroom condo with 7 roommates. If they complain, emoloyers will threaten to fire them, which means they get sent back to their home country. Its pretty sleazy and employers and the "agency" who brokers these foreigners have been caught numerous times.

I actually think the numbers have started to trend down over the past couole of years. They are probably at a different resort town.

Yea they moved up to wildwood New Jersey :sad20:

alzoom85

Feb 27, 2013
    Ha this town is a joke; they want you to work 60+hrs a week during the summer and could care less if u starve all winter!

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    There's a thought.............. big local players BUT Salisbury is taking a hit Safran is pulling chocks and they employ about 700 locally so I imagine many will be looking into Sysco.

Ages ago i worked them when they were Harvard doing some tech consulting....what a joke. I feel bad for the people who will be out of work but the people at the top are to blame.....

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Ages ago i worked them when they were Harvard doing some tech consulting....what a joke. I feel bad for the people who will be out of work but the people at the top are to blame.....

And before that it was Grumman...........at the time I thought I wanted to work there but wiring harnesses might have been boring.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    OC needs bus drivers BAD! OC has radio ads saying they will pay you as they train you for the CDL. But then you get your a$$ beat by the drunk Western Shore A$$holes during the summer. You do know it's a family resort:lol2::lol2:

PO is still hiring. Just picked up seven more $15.+ hr scabs. PO is looking for two more clerks.

WAWA is hiring 2nd an 3rd shifts an shift leaders.

Summer Cops, dead line is close.

Pick up the local free papers an start reading, hundreds of jobs are listed now.

Want to shoot people all day an not do time? Frontier Town is hiring (plus the water park).

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    OC needs bus drivers BAD! OC has radio ads saying they will pay you as they train you for the CDL. But then you get your a$$ beat by the drunk Western Shore A$$holes during the summer. You do know it's a family resort:lol2::lol2:

Want to shoot people all day an not do time? Frontier Town is hiring (plus the water park).

Shore Transit....... one may live as long as they don't get the Crisfield run.:sad20:
    Frontier Town is hiring for summer no doubt BUT when do they start work?

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Do you do home improvement?

I found it nearly impossible last year to find reliable contractors to do small projects.

There are a lot of condo associations that have small jobs they need done that the big guys wont pick up.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Grandson worked at the Lazy Lizzard for 2 summers and they said he could work through the winter if he wanted. Might check with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom