Hours of Operation:
    Tues - Fri: Noon to 8PM
    Sat: 10 - 3
    Sun: 10 - 5

Forum Username: NovaFirearms

FFL: Yes
    Class III: Yes
    Gunsmithing: Yes

Additional Info: We provide customers access to discount firearms and accessories, and firearm training through NOVA Firearms – a Class 1 and Class 3 firearms dealer located on the outskirts of our Nations Capital. Our new online access portal was developed to offer you a variety of firearms, ammunition, sportswear, training, and accessories to enhance the enjoyment of firearms.

NOVA Firearms brings you the best of old and new; years of experience, and a rock solid reputation in the firearms industry. We also provide you with an innovative, informative, and ultra-convenient way to purchase your next firearm. We hope you’ll find the new website useful and if there is something you would like to see, please let us know.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Isn't this the place that refuses to sell high capacity magazines to Marylanders? Because I'm not exactly sure why we want IPs who won't actually support Maryland shooters.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Really, I bought some 30 Round pmags from them in the past.

In any case I would be interested if they would do transfers of unrestricted long guns to MD residents.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Isn't this the place that refuses to sell high capacity magazines to Marylanders? Because I'm not exactly sure why we want IPs who won't actually support Maryland shooters.

Negative Ghostrider.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

No, they sold me a bunch of Magpul 30s for my AR; they were very sympathetic to the plight of Marylanders.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Welcome! I may drop by tomorrow since I get out of work early.

No, I bought one from them back in January after a talking at length about how much MD sucks. One of the co-owners used to live up in MD.

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I've also bought mags from this shop. They are very flexible with great customer service. They made an appointment outside of business hours to accommodate my schedule.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I stopped in and bought a 30rd pmag and some ammo today. The place was pretty packed for 1PM on a Thursday. I got to watch a few VA residents get handguns on a NIC check :(

I was a bit nervous, because I parked around back near the school. I was very nervous that the ammo and pmag may jump out of the bag and do something, but they behaved themselves and remained inert objects.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I stopped in and bought a 30rd pmag and some ammo today. The place was pretty packed for 1PM on a Thursday. I got to watch a few VA residents get handguns on a NIC check :(

I was a bit nervous, because I parked around back near the school. I was very nervous that the ammo and pmag may jump out of the bag and do something, but they behaved themselves and remained inert objects.

Big item in the news about how "the community" wants the store to close or move. They say is shouldn't be so close to the school. Trying to expand the gun free zone. Stay right where you are! I support you. I liked the attitude of the girl in the news interview who said "I'm not moving anywhere". Kinda sad to see NOVA residents walk in and leave with their purchases while us in Marylinistan have to put up with At Least 7 day wait.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Big item in the news about how "the community" wants the store to close or move. They say is shouldn't be so close to the school. Trying to expand the gun free zone. Stay right where you are! I support you. I liked the attitude of the girl in the news interview who said "I'm not moving anywhere". Kinda sad to see NOVA residents walk in and leave with their purchases while us in Marylinistan have to put up with At Least 7 day wait.

The antis are really foaming at the mouth. Don't give in, a legal business is a legal business.

McLean Citizens Association orders study of gun store next to school
    http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...s-study-of-gun-store-next-to-school/73558934/

Gun Store Opens Near Suburban School, Prompting Protests in Community
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/gun-store-...rompting-protests-community/story?id=34293265

Last edited:

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    The antis are really foaming at the mouth. Don't give in, a legal business is a legal business.

McLean Citizens Association orders study of gun store next to school
    http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loca...hool/73558934/

Gun Store Opens Near Suburban School, Prompting Protests in Community
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/gun-store-o...ry?id=34293265

Yea it is getting a lot of attention. It was a headline I think two weeks ago and there was a huge protest, and there was another headline yesterday about it.

ps- your links are broken
    1933411-broken-sausage-on-a-white-background.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom