• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    My M&P9. I just installed the APEX Comp AEK trigger kit and Warren Tactical plain rear/fiber front sights (not in picture). The APEX kit is awesome!

MP9.jpg

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Nice :)

I bought a pair of those for my fiance and myself. I OC it with the pink backstrap :)

So far, nobody has laughed.

That model is one I'm considering for the sites and compromise between "large" and compact size. Was there no choice for you to have a black backstrap to chose from to fit your hand? Or, don't you care about your manhood? Doood...:D

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    My M&Ps are working guns, I shoot most matches with a Pro, and carry the compact when it's nice out, and I'm not wearing a jacket.

S7300744.jpg

S7300563.jpg

and the M&P Pro in action (even makes ME look good:innocent0)

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    That model is one I'm considering for the sites and compromise between "large" and compact size. Was there no choice for you to have a black backstrap to chose from to fit your hand? Or, don't you care about your manhood? Doood...:D

Nah, it came with black and pink. I feel sorta compelled to rock the pink backstrap in memory of family members that have died from breast cancer. It's kinda like throwing away religious documents...........just doesn't feel right to get rid of 'em.

HisCombatMama

Feb 3, 2009
    Nah, it came with black and pink. I feel sorta compelled to rock the pink backstrap in memory of family members that have died from breast cancer. It's kinda like throwing away religious documents...........just doesn't feel right to get rid of 'em.

:thumbsup:

Sorry about your family members that have passed. I will buy just about anything breast cancer awareness related for the same reason... that was one of the main reasons I bought that gun.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    :thumbsup:

Sorry about your family members that have passed. I will buy just about anything breast cancer awareness related for the same reason... that was one of the main reasons I bought that gun.

Ohhhhh, I'm glad I didn't say the wrong thing to tss1004...wow.

Originally Posted by tss1004 View Post

Hey man, sorry about your loss...I know you weren't asking for that. Wear the pink grips proudly.

Last edited:

JC308

Aug 14, 2009
    White Marsh
    M&P 001.jpg

M&P 004.jpg

M&P 005.jpg

Hey shawn nice to see someone post an M&P thread
    your M&P looks good funny i have grip tape on my slide as well
    Need to hook up and hit the range sometime.:gun3:

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Ohhhhh, I'm glad I didn't say the wrong thing to tss1004...wow.

Hey man, sorry about your loss...I know you weren't asking for that. Wear the pink grips proudly.

I'm not sensitive like that :)

I wouldn't be offended at all, that's the knee jerk reaction. I'd probably give someone some lighthearted ribbing for it too. Just the way it is, I'd feel bad if I took 'em off.

:)

SP308

Aug 14, 2009
    Dundalk, MD

I wouldn't be offended at all, that's the knee jerk reaction. I'd probably give someone some lighthearted ribbing for it too. Just the way it is, I'd feel bad if I took 'em off.

Also sorry for your past losses. I have a friend who's wife just beat Breast Cancer. Scare for sure.

I would rock out anything Pink for a cause like that. Rag on me or not. Rock the Pink brother.

Shawn

JC308

Aug 14, 2009
    White Marsh

Me and my wife where looking a this post and saw the pink grip. I told her I buy her one in 9 or 40 if she like. Rock The Pink

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom