• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I guess im not asking the correct questions and probably all my fault haha.

Correct me if i am mistaken.

How do i acquire this

http://www.sawtac.com/product.spike...atic-lower-223-rem-556nato-na-black-non-color

So that i can the start adding parts that i want to it?

Several of the Industry Partners have Spike's lowers in stock, that you can buy today.

Go to an IP, buy the lower, fill out the 77r and the 4473, wait till the 8th day to go pick up your lower, bring it home, assemble the lower, buy assembled upper or buy parts to assemble an upper on your own. Repeat as much as you want.

Sounds harder than it actually is. Putting the LPK and stock kit on the lower takes me about 30 minutes. But then again I stopped counting lowers, after I assembled 5 of them.

How far are you willing to drive to get the lower that you want?

ghost1981

Aug 1, 2012
    Frederick
    Listen to D.A. his middle name should be AR. He's been trying to get me to do my first build and he's walked me though a couple times on various assemblies. At least give him some beer money for the help

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Listen to D.A. his middle name should be AR. He's been trying to get me to do my first build and he's walked me though a couple times on various assemblies. At least give him some beer money for the help

Thanks bro. No need for beer money.

You will get your lower someday, my fine feathered friend. Either you buy it, or you buy it. You could always ask me to build your rifle for you over time, with a lower you provide.

I might take out and shoot it, after I get it assembled. For test firing purposes, yea that's it, test firing. The fact that I ran 500 rounds through it, in the backyard at your range, to ensure it worked, shouldn't matter. Yea, it was for test firing and to make sure it worked. :innocent0

:lol:

euro2fast4u

Mar 1, 2015
    Frederick
    Several of the Industry Partners have Spike's lowers in stock, that you can buy today.

Go to an IP, buy the lower, fill out the 77r and the 4473, wait till the 8th day to go pick up your lower, bring it home, assemble the lower, buy assembled upper or buy parts to assemble an upper on your own. Repeat as much as you want.

Sounds harder than it actually is. Putting the LPK and stock kit on the lower takes me about 30 minutes. But then again I stopped counting lowers, after I assembled 5 of them.

How far are you willing to drive to get the lower that you want?

Distance isnt an issue :party29:

currently commute from frederick to dundalk to ijamsville back to frederick.

sooooooooooo any where along that path hahahahaha

Thats exactly the answered i needed!

Looks like Freestate is right down the road!

Hi from another fellow Fredneck. :beer:
    Reading through this discussion has piqued my interest a tiny bit further.....I was just gonna save up the lump sum and buy whole....but more and more talk like this I see, I may just BUILD......

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Hi from another fellow Fredneck. :beer:
    Reading through this discussion has piqued my interest a tiny bit further.....I was just gonna save up the lump sum and buy whole....but more and more talk like this I see, I may just BUILD......

Build it yourself. You will wind up saving money by doing it that way. I built mine for much less than something comparable in a store. You can also spread the cost of the rifle out over time.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thats what it seems like! I have been following the facebook page but since it snowed again this morning i really dont feel like wrenching today.

Here is what im trying to replicate

jtacsprmk12mod0rsideme1.jpg

Was trying to get this lower to start

http://www.sawtac.com/product.spike...atic-lower-223-rem-556nato-na-black-non-color

Yeah, that's gonna take some time and money. Especially if you don't have the money, it's gonna take a long time. Once you get to the suppressor, thay's when the trust will be darn handy but, don't put the gun on the trust. Just your NFA stuff. That's a beautiful rifle. Welcome to the Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom