• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    HB713 basically will make selling anything with ivory in/on it illegal. Examples are, but in no way limited to, firearms with ivory grips and/or inlays, old pianos with ivory keys, your ol' granpaw's walking stick with an ivory inlay, great granmaw's pretty ivory inlayed cameo, etc.. This bill is being heard tomorrow, Wednesday at 1:15 PM in Room 314. The sponsor of this bill is Eric G. Luedtke (eric.luedtke@house.state.md.us) from Montgomery County (most likely a libtard). This bill needs to be defeated as it makes it a crime for any business in MD to sell an item (regardless of what that item may be) that has ivory in/on it.
    The Federal Laws cover the "ivory trade" enough as it is. We don't need any more laws of the sort. Contact your House Representative ASAP to voice your opposition to HB713.

If this is a dupe, sorry.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    He is a Libtard and never even responded to my FSA2013 emails. Who even takes the time to write this up? Ivory sales isn't high on the list how about our exploding homeless population???

I'm gonna lose it!!!

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    What's the point of this? I didn't realize Maryland had an ivory problem :rolleyes:

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    Email sent to the entire committee.

Got a reply back from Brett Wilson that he is voting no..

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    What's the point of this? I didn't realize Maryland had an ivory problem :rolleyes:

Nobody realized we had an "assault weapon" problem either, but that didn't stop some Montgomery county turd from forcing that white elephant on us.:mad54:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Didn't you guys know? Hippies HATE Ivory (and from the smell of things also Dove and Palmolive and.....)

ivory_soap_bar.jpg

But seriously, this is a bad bill. Especially for old revolver collectors.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Didn't you guys know? Hippies HATE Ivory (and from the smell of things also Dove and Palmolive and.....)

ivory_soap_bar.jpg

But seriously, this is a bad bill. Especially for old revolver collectors.

Yeah, I was gonna' make a joke with that in my OP but the issue was serious so I refrained from placing it there. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did it.:D

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    I looked at this and didn't see a companion bill in the senate, do you have one you can point to?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

We do. When is the last time you saw an elephant in Maryland, except for the zoo? That clearly means they have been hunted to extinction here in MD. I have seen some walruses, but they are usually demanding action for something or another.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom