• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Do you think that once the word gets out that we're represented by persons like Sen. Frosh they will never want to move here, and others are likely to move away citing his narrow minded, single focus on destroying gun rights.

Considering that he's been in the Senate for 16 years and the chair of the Judiciary Committee for 9, I'd say the morons who vote for him are blissfully unaware. :whack:

Bread and Circuses.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    "What's the difference between carry and possession?" :crazy:

JJ is just crushing this oaf. Ramirez doesn't know when to turn off his microphone and go get some coffee.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Would someone help me out by hitting me repeatedly in the head with a hammer? I am hoping it will help me understand the Senate Jud comm. better

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    This from the lawyer who for three years "defended" them by stonewalling the civil liability bill. What a piece of work. :tdown:

Look at the district hes in, his views are lock step with the majority of people in the Bethesda area. He doesn't get it in the least , hes unwilling to see the facts in his face.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Dont woory guys , Sen Frosh will call all of these bills up for a vote soon....

Just trying to be positive so not to throw a monkey wrench imto our chances to get ccw here in MD

NOBODY

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Look at the district hes in, his views are lock step with the majority of people in the Bethesda area. He doesn't get it in the least , hes unwilling to see the facts in his face.

Wait untill the flash mobs turn out in force in Bethesda. Nothing like real fear, as opposed to imagined gun fear, to change the minds of his constituency.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

Just trying to be positive so not to throw a monkey wrench imto our chances to get ccw here in MD

NOBODY
    Now I know I'm in bizzaro world!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

NOBODY

Todays bills were not the house bills heard Tuesday. Todays bills were about MD ffl's being subject to a whole raft o crap including searches/inspections without notice,cause or warrant and making it a crime for people who were convicted in OTHER states of crimes that would not exempt them from firearms ownership where they were convicted but would in MD.
    Nothing to do with CCW at all. I did my best to shred Froshes arguments not that it makes any difference to him. I hope I swayed a comittee member or two anyway.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Todays bills were not the house bills heard Tuesday. Todays bills were about MD ffl's being subject to a whole raft o crap including searches/inspections without notice,cause or warrant and making it a crime for people who were convicted in OTHER states of crimes that would not exempt them from firearms ownership where they were convicted but would in MD.
    Nothing to do with CCW at all.

I call 'em 'hoops & hurdles' bills ... anything to make owning or carrying a firearm a bigger PITA than it is already in the PRofMD. I found the contrast between the comments of the Senate Judiciary Committee vs. the House of Delegates (incidently, also referred to as The People's House) quite enlightening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom