• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    It was interesting. Matt Lauer clearly not happy with that segment getting voted on.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dec 31, 2012
    I wonder if there wasn't some off camera conflict between them after that segment. Something along the lines of "Ronan you were much too happy about this dreadful awful topic..."

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I'm really surprised that this segment snuck past Lauer and the NBC censors and politburo.

They will undoubtedly redouble their efforts, to make up for it.

Or, if intentional, maybe they wanted to show their viewers the "new enemy" to devise a strategy to counter them.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I'm really surprised that this segment snuck past Lauer and the NBC censors and politburo.

They will undoubtedly redouble their efforts, to make up for it.

Or, if intentional, maybe they wanted to show their viewers the "new enemy" to devise a strategy to counter them.

They are running scared and trying to play both sides...its expected behavior..

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    so a video where someone with a gun isn't a psychopath or a criminal... on NBC..... with suppressors....mind blown...

i can relate the the folks in this video. at the age of 26 i knew everything i did about guns because of video games and Wikipedia. I have learned immensly more after owning them, and joining this forum, but there is a lot of truth to the sub 30 crowd, who needs to be convinced that guns are okay if we want to keep them legal in America and don't want the 2A going away, that are more urban, and haven't been raised around guns, but want to learn.

these are the same people who are pro gay marriage, pro legal weed, and are used to diversity of gender, creed, race, sexual orientation. I think it is something that the over 30 gun folks need to not only understand, but embrace.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    so a video where someone with a gun isn't a psychopath or a criminal... on NBC..... with suppressors....mind blown...

i can relate the the folks in this video. at the age of 26 i knew everything i did about guns because of video games and Wikipedia. I have learned immensly more after owning them, and joining this forum, but there is a lot of truth to the sub 30 crowd, who needs to be convinced that guns are okay if we want to keep them legal in America and don't want the 2A going away, that are more urban, and haven't been raised around guns, but want to learn.

these are the same people who are pro gay marriage, pro legal weed, and are used to diversity of gender, creed, race, sexual orientation. I think it is something that the over 30 gun folks need to not only understand, but embrace.

Let's just fixate on the pro legal weed part.. Any idea what kind of like um PR like um thing..huh.. Let's shoot some stuff.. Oh snap that was loud.......

No shit... There are only a few true disasters that can hurt us. Public advocacy of guns and pot is one of them.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I hereby challenge Matt Lauer to show us a gun that is, of its own volition, inherently 'violent'.

If people weren't worried about their guns getting loose and committing random acts of violence, why to they keep them locked up in steel boxes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom