• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I know I can use Propane but I doubt my son will add the silicone as required.... Where is a good place in Central Maryland to purchase Green Gas?

RP

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Green gas is a gas used to propel airsoft BBs down the barrel of an airsoft gun it is usually sold in cannisters that mimic butane for refillable lighters.

Airsplat.com sell green gas. Some Walmart and dicks carry it too.

garrafa-green-gas-parmas-de-airsoft-apocalypsis-gun-4564-MLA3747942358_012013-F.jpg

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I'm getting my son the Umarex H&K MP7 so we will be going through plenty of air dumping mags on full auto...... I think I'm more excited than my son.

Thanks for everyone's assistance.

KydexKid

Oct 15, 2014
    I dont know if you found a place yet but Go to East Coast Airsoft . its a small american owned business that can cover all you airsoft needs including green gas.
    East Coast Airsoft
    1318 E Churchville Rd
    Bel Air, MD 21014

Venge

Dec 6, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    I'd buy online. I'd also buy in bulk. I bought red, green and 134a in bulk and saved a ton by doing so.

The closest place I've ever seen that sells worthwhile airsoft stuff (small selection, decent stuff, ok prices) was the CQB arena in manassas, but that was a while ago and I think they moved.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    ShortyUSA is a distributor. You can buy a case from them for cheaper. No sales tax cause delaware. Best if you can break the time out to pick it up if you have business over there.

Replay airsoft should have some. No idea their pricing. Probably shouldn't send you over cause they are technically our competition anyways :P Don't pay more than $15 a bottle, that's high anyways.

Honestly just use propane and silicone unless the smell really bothers you.

@venge, ACQB is closed far as I know. They had permitting issues for what they wanted to do.

Venge

Dec 6, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    ShortyUSA is a distributor. You can buy a case from them for cheaper. No sales tax cause delaware. Best if you can break the time out to pick it up if you have business over there.

Replay airsoft should have some. No idea their pricing. Probably shouldn't send you over cause they are technically our competition anyways :P Don't pay more than $15 a bottle, that's high anyways.

Honestly just use propane and silicone unless the smell really bothers you.

@venge, ACQB is closed far as I know. They had permitting issues for what they wanted to do.

:( I want to get back into it and was hoping to go there. Any good field recommendations? pm me if you dont want to jack the thread.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Interesting that you can buy it at Dick's but they won't carry gunpowder, as it's an "explosive" Can you imagine what that can will do if it catches fire when full? (The reason the manager at Dick's told me for the "no smokeless powder" ruling)oh well, enjoy!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Interesting that you can buy it at Dick's but they won't carry gunpowder, as it's an "explosive" Can you imagine what that can will do if it catches fire when full? (The reason the manager at Dick's told me for the "no smokeless powder" ruling)oh well, enjoy!

different regulation... same for lantern/camp stove fuels. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom