• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I went into 2A with my 6 year old son today to do paperwork on a Noveske lower. Couldn't pass up the deal on the Anderson lower so I bought one that I'll build into a .22 for my son to shoot in a few years. Before I left I made the mistake of looking at the wall and saw the Saiga 12. Given the situation concerning the Russian sanctions I couldn't pass it up. Needless to say I wound up purchasing much more then I originally intended on purchasing lol. Always great customer service from you guys! I'll be back to get those lowers next week!

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I've been in your shoes more than once. The buyers remorse goes away when you start playing with your new toys!

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    The funny thing was I left and it kept eating at me that I should jump on this opportunity. I spoke with the wife and she gave me the green light so about 10 seconds later it was a done deal lol. Now to rearrange the safe to accommodate the new firearm. :)

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Bought three surplus rifles recently, and few thousand rounds of ammo. Yet, bought another same rifle at a local gun shop lol. Feeling excite, remorse, it's like woman buying purses or shoes I guess

Feb 28, 2013
    Bought three surplus rifles recently, and few thousand rounds of ammo. Yet, bought another same rifle at a local gun shop lol. Feeling excite, remorse, it's like woman buying purses or shoes I guess

Not hardly.:)

Her purchases are just a tad cheaper than yours.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Not hardly.:)

Her purchases are just a tad cheaper than yours.

One good thing we can point to: If she went to sell her purses or shoes a few months or years later, she gets next to nothing back. If we make an astute firearms purchase, we can almost always get our money back within just a couple years or even make a few bucks. Hell, I've bought guns I could turn a profit on almost immediately. To be sure, it may take years to recover the cost of a new firearm. However a used firearm at a really good price is a different story. I won't pretend that they are always a great investment as returns are extremely variable. However, it is one of the few hobbies in which the owner can actually turn a small profit.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    One good thing we can point to: If she went to sell her purses or shoes a few months or years later, she gets next to nothing back. If we make an astute firearms purchase, we can almost always get our money back within just a couple years or even make a few bucks. Hell, I've bought guns I could turn a profit on almost immediately. To be sure, it may take years to recover the cost of a new firearm. However a used firearm at a really good price is a different story. I won't pretend that they are always a great investment as returns are extremely variable. However, it is one of the few hobbies in which the owner can actually turn a small profit.

She was completely on board. She supports (And enables) my firearm addiction lol. And she is a very intelligent woman (R) as far as her political affiliation lol.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    As soon as I saw the first 'news' article about Obama's latest anti gun Executive order, I thought to myself....I better get back to 2A soon 'cause I'll bet they will have a Saiga or two in stock. Now I guess I'm too late.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I can't walk in that place without buying something.. Even if its just ammo... Sometimes I try to go and JUST say hi/see how things have been going and the response is "What brings you in today?" My response is "Just thought I'd come say hey." A few seconds pass and like magic, something appears in front of my face. If I don't buy the magically appearing item, I still find something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom