• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I just wanted to let everyone about a moving sale Worth a shot in Millersville is having a moving sale. Everything is on sale, I saw a m&p 15-22 for $400,Scored a Kelteck sub2k(9mm) for $400 n.i.b.If you are in the area I highly recommend stopping bye. I have no affiliation to this store just trying to pay it forward.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Worth-A-Shot/332904317300

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    well damn, I have been meaning to check them out. I just looked up there location. Turns out I park less than 100 yards from them at my work:o

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    well damn, I have been meaning to check them out. I just looked up there location. Turns out I park less than 100 yards from them at my work:o

Dan, I brought my friend that lives off of east west blvd. We got there 20 mins before they closed. Told him lets look around and join the free raffle they had. He ended up winning the anderson lower. They called out like 6 names but none stayed for the drawing.

That was his first firearm ever! Hes been saving up and looking at handguns. But now his true first firearm is an ar. :thumbsup:

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Bought two handguns there last year. I'll have to swing by amd check it out.

i asked if they will have another moving sale and they yea. Once they move in a few spots down they'll have a Grand Opening sale again. But, no specific date yet on the move. Apparently they are still renovating the new spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom