• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    On Aug 30th & 31st I will be holding an NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home and a Maryland wear and carry renewal as well as a new permit class.

Cost will be 275.00 for non MDS members and 250.00 for MDS members. This is a great class for those that have never had any experience drawing or drawing and engaging targets from concealment. This is also a great class for a good foundation of firearms safety to continue your training with some of the more advanced classes given by the IP's here.

There is a deposit due prior to the class as well as pre-requisites prior to attending the course. Please PM me for info and to check to make sure you have satisfied the pre-requisites to attend.

Required to have a 38/9mm caliber handgun or greater as well as a strong side outside the waist holster, inside the waist will be decided on an individual basis. 2 magazines and a spare magazine holder. Approximately 300 rounds of ammunition. Cover garment

There will be a lawyer there to answer all of your questions and he specializes in defense cases and 2A related cases. I will also have a professional with over 15 years in his field who specializes is concealment of a firearm to answer your questions and show you the most effective ways to carry and conceal a firearm. There will be one of the founders of a very advanced school here in Maryland to assist in teaching you how to fight with your firearm.

This will not be your run of the mill class and I believe you will get more than your monies worth spending one or two days with us training.

I am limiting the number of students in this class so I can ensure everyone gets the amount of assistance they need to walk away confident that they are ready to defend themselves and their loved ones if they need to.

Hope you can join us and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Love to help out but I have classes of my own that weekend. I always like to see how others run their classes. I have had a blast working with Ben Kelkye's crew up at the Frederick IWLA.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Love to help out but I have classes of my own that weekend. I always like to see how others run their classes. I have had a blast working with Ben Kelkye's crew up at the Frederick IWLA.

Any time you would like some help I would be more than happy to as well Mike, for the same reason as you. Maybe we'll catch up on some classes later this year.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Two thumbs up for 3rdRcn classes! I took my PPITH Instructor class through him and learned a lot about the course material and, more importantly, about how to be a better instructor. I highly recommend this course. I look forward to attending myself.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Thanks for the kind words Chuck, look forward to seeing you again.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Two thumbs up for 3rdRcn classes! I took my PPITH Instructor class through him and learned a lot about the course material and, more importantly, about how to be a better instructor. I highly recommend this course. I look forward to attending myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom